Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kelowna May Long Weekend Tourney 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're off topic.;)

Maybe a moderator, like my Sunday playtoy TheRob, will start up a new thread with this.

PAU won this one last year. I remember a great story told about, I think, Studsup picking up a bird and breaking into one of the many hotel rooms on the strip, and the maid finding the mess- along with the broken door latch- in the morning...

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"

Classic! :D

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kelowna Tourny

Does anyone have any contact info for this debacle? Since GEU has been ejected from the Penticton tournament we need another one to embarrass ourselves.:D

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kelowna

I'm lookin forward to stokin a few more fire's, and remember your never lookin at the mantle when you do it!!:cool:

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off to Kelowna!

The Goons from GEU are in the Kelowna tourney! Other than PAU, if they're going, who else is in the tournament. Played in this one a few years back and the calibre was quite good with VMSL teams and Edmonton and Calgary teams in the mix, is it still the same?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but would you care to elaborate on "nope"?
No problem... nope - as in, no, it is not the same in years gone by...

:D

I don't think any VMSL teams enter anymore (maybe Slurrey?) and from what I remember, the only Alberta team is the Calgary University team.

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've been out the last two years, thus the PAU win last year. ;) Two years ago a hammered Gorge team was in it and they forfeited more games than they played. They were celebrating some little cup they had won. Cnuts. It's hardly worth the prize money anymore. Especially when the bastard STILL schedule an 8:00am game on the Saturday.

I'm heading up, but to golf only.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
It's hardly worth the prize money anymore.

I beg to differ mon ami......we quite enjoyed receiving a $1500 cheque after a haze of drinking, olymipc sit-ups in the beer garden, the 20 womens teams hanging around the park scantily clad in football regalia, and door crashing (oh right.....that was the token Surrey United representitive who was responsible for the door ;) )

Looking forward to it all again......I think we actually played a few games of football as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts