Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Keith Millar Provincial B Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i heard acbc win with 5 min left, a phantom penalty call. why do refs always gotta decide the outcome of games nowaday's ????

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoot whoot hicup glugglug off to republic with trophy in hand to shake it up...
3-1 over Dragons in the Best game of the weekend semis..1-0 final over Bacardi. in final ...We forsure had all the chances in the final but just couldnt find the back of the net as Bacardi were plum tuckered out...I think we did well because we have been playing 2 PCSL games every weekend plus one in the middle of the week for the last 2 months so we were use to multiple games and were ready for lots of games. Most of the other teams havent played a competitive game in a month let alone 5 in one weekend.
I am very proud of my guys..well done...well done.
ps thanks to Gordon Head for helping out on the goal differential totals so we could clinch our group.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i heard acbc win with 5 min left, a phantom penalty call. why do refs always gotta decide the outcome of games nowaday's ????

Phantom PK?!? Was your source high??? ACBC player gets whacked accross the ankle in the Penalty Area that everyone could see and that is phantom? :rolleyes:
Anyways...thanks to all of those that came out and supported the event. Some good games on both sides helpd out with some great weather. Congrats to ACBC for their win.
ANd CS, Allblacks certainly owned the Beer Garden, hands down.
Again, thanks to all who came out and showed your support.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 0 - 2 Bacardi FC

Not training since January may have finally caught up to us today, but 4 games in about 40 hours is a bit much!

Congrats to ACBC.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caotain shamrock for the record we finish tied for first in our group and lost out on goal difference but I promise you that when I find out who you are and see you in the street I will be sure to show you who the pussy is for your disrespectful comments . Who the F are you to call us pussies. You are a low life loser who has nothing to do but talk shite behind a computer. Looking forward to seeing you .

LOL! Pot meet kettle... tell everyone what your gonna do big man! Kick some ass for talkin shite over the internet?

C'mon Your better than that... NO?

R-Truth

Jun 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
In no way should a referee call a penalty with barely five minutes left. Not only that his assistant was waving his hand. As from what I saw and other people from the other side it was ALL BALL... Soccer has a lot of really good actors. It was a good match, ACBC had chances, but ALL WIDE! Bacardi's chances were crisp and sharp and to the net.

Refs were garbage.

Beer Gardens FTW

GH3FC

Jun 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had 1 good ref, 1 TERRIBLE ref, and 1 'softie' (he was ok, just too many whistles that neither team wanted).

Also had a linesman that was hurling out insults from the sideline... that was kinda funny. (Croatian goalkeeper loved him)

Good tourney by ACBC. Classy, skilled team. Wish we had better reffing for our game (can't believe he gave your guy a yellow for confusing the lines... I won't even start about the PKs). Hope some of our guys were there to cheer you on (couldn't make it myself). Happy to see you win.

R-Truth

Jun 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
The linesmen for the BFC game was honestly GARBAGE... He was calling fouls for guys that dive. Seriously though, whats embarrassing is the guys that dive... it makes soccer look like a pussy sport. Guys who dive in hockey get slammed by showing the replay over and over again and get made fun of by critics. The game reminded me of France VS Italy in the 2006 world cup where the Italians were just jumping and tripping over their own feet (minus the headbutt of course.) If there was a championship team which had heart, skill, positioning, I'd give it to BFC. I watched most of their games. Wow! Solid D - constant communication, Solid Mids - hard working and they get back, their forwards are pretty powerful they just need to go for the headers a little more.

The ref.... I think just wanted to go home. Didn't want extra time. Honestly I would of given that game to BFC. Yes ACBC did have shots, but Bacardi was just straight solid play and pure heart.

Plus, BFC never dives!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umm, the game is over, it ended yesterday right? Nobody is asking you who you'd "give the game to"

They got awarded a PK and scored, who's to say BFC just was out of gas and would have been run off the park by a younger fresher and deeper ACBC?

Well done ACBC for doing the FVSL Proud (Except for Issa, the diver. lol)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bud Light Lime was way more responsible for the Captain's posts (no way he was letting me in the computer chair) than I was...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To the Guildford players, I can only apologise on behalf of the person who posted that. He obviously doesn't know your team from a hole in the ground, nor do I for that matter. I'm sure there were many other factors which went into that post......probably about 20 - 25 of them. :( Congratulations on a good season and getting to Provincials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0