Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kadri hit on Sedin

Did Kadri deserve to be suspended?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not only did he rock Sedin but Kadri put Hansen on IR in the fight. One could say that was a hattrick on that play

Missed you, Franny! :D (Note, I made an extremely rare exception for you, use of an emoticon). You never fail to see everything Maple Leaf Blue, no matter how obvious the case is against.

As for Hansen...what a sad state of affairs our team is in when Janick-fcuking-Hansen is being promoted to the top line to get them going. Really? That's our solution?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with you Dude but I also feel like a Jake Virtanan for instance needs to grow up and earn his time. Lots of rumblings about him not putting in the extras etc. Things shouldn't be handed to you in this world and I have a hard time believing a guy like Willy doesn't want to give him minutes or an opportunity.

It's fruatrating because as a fan Im thinking ok, we are not good, roll out the youngsters and get them experience. Losing every night as a 20min guy isn't good experience but confidence crushing if you aren't producing. Horvat, yes more offensive zone opportunities. Some of these guys however just have not earned a chance.

Look at Edmonton it didn't work there until Mcdavid and some key changes. Those young players which were much better then ours got ample chance and lost their way for the most part. It's a hard balance right now between development and rushing a player to early.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missed you, Franny! :D (Note, I made an extremely rare exception for you, use of an emoticon). You never fail to see everything Maple Leaf Blue, no matter how obvious the case is against.

As for Hansen...what a sad state of affairs our team is in when Janick-fcuking-Hansen is being promoted to the top line to get them going. Really? That's our solution?

I said no suspension verdict came back no suspense. Sounds to me I see the obvious

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts