Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Mourinho lands at Roma

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprised he got a three year deal.
I'll bet its a reasonable base but incentive laden.

Be interesting to see how he does there.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a Roma fan, still having a hard time believing we landed Mourinho. The last manager we had of that kind of stature was Capello back in 99. Goes to show the ambition of the clubs new owners and will be an interesting mercato as the squad needs an overhaul. I think Mourinho comes to Roma with it all to prove again. If he can bring even 1 trophy to a club like Roma that historically hasn’t won much in our entire history , not only does his managerial stock rise once again, but he becomes a Roman god next to totti. Can’t wait to see how it unfolds next season, it’s not like it can get much worse after finishing 7th and getting humped by united in a euro semi lol.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a Roma fan, still having a hard time believing we landed Mourinho. The last manager we had of that kind of stature was Capello back in 99. Goes to show the ambition of the clubs new owners and will be an interesting mercato as the squad needs an overhaul. I think Mourinho comes to Roma with it all to prove again. If he can bring even 1 trophy to a club like Roma that historically hasn’t won much in our entire history , not only does his managerial stock rise once again, but he becomes a Roman god next to totti. Can’t wait to see how it unfolds next season, it’s not like it can get much worse after finishing 7th and getting humped by united in a euro semi lol.

The dancing banana was for getting humped by United!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts