Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JonesJr vs Tarver II

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2nd round overhand left flush to the chin see's the end of one mans night and the crowning of a new light heavyweight champ. Tarver by K.O.

On the undercard Zab Judah 5 weeks ater the Spinks fight narrowly escapes a embarassing loss to 12 year senior Pineta?. Split decision win by 1 point.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Overhand left right on the kisser," Tarver said. "It was beautiful."

I guess age catches up with all of eventually,.......except for Pegasus of course.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being interviewed after the fight, Jones was saying how he doesn't havet the drive anymore to fight, and that there wouldn't be a rematch. However as everyone knows, anything can happen in Boxing. :rolleyes:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Being interviewed after the fight, Jones was saying how he doesn't havet the drive anymore to fight, and that there wouldn't be a rematch. However as everyone knows, anything can happen in Boxing. :rolleyes:

He also said that he losed because of the wieght drop and a ****ing tooth ach!....Cry me a river...he lose cause he is like tyson.....talks alot of shite and then shits the bed!

I love boxing...it's like wrestling....everything is staged for money and soon the rematch will happen and Jones will kill him, the kid will never be heard from again and he'll say he is in the best shape of his life and wants to fight tyson.....blah blah blah....**** he should just join the WWE and join kurt angle as a tag team!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking. You make Tyson look like Leonardo Da Vinci. If life was fair you would have lived in feudal Japan and would now have to kill yourself for dishonoring the entire human race. Ah, the good old days.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Shocking. You make Tyson look like Leonardo Da Vinci. If life was fair you would have lived in feudal Japan and would now have to kill yourself for dishonoring the entire human race. Ah, the good old days.

If life was fair, you would make sense and not leave people scratching their heads with riverview patient on there mind ;)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
He also said that he losed because of the wieght drop and a ****ing tooth ach!....Cry me a river...he lose cause he is like tyson.....talks alot of shite and then shits the bed!

I don't know what audio feed you were getting, but when Merchant asked him if he was making excuses he said No. He also was the quieter of the two fighters when it came to talking sh!t. Tarver for sure has the biggest mouth of the two.

"No excuses on my part," said Jones, who spoke in the ring but blew off the postfight news conference. "Guys are always up to fight Roy Jones. I gave it what I had. Things like this happen sometimes. He caught me with a very good shot. It happens to the best of us."

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't believe Filling The Airwithshite even saw Saturday's matchup and I highly doubt he even knows there was a previous scrap between Jones and Tarver (In which Jones won a controversial majority decision). Seems he is trying to regurgitate information he has read somewhere but got confused along the way. The weight and tooth excuses were made but were said after the initial bout. This time, during the pre-fight instructions, Tarver taunted Jones with, "Got any excuses tonight, Roy?"

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
I don't know what audio feed you were getting, but when Merchant asked him if he was making excuses he said No. He also was the quieter of the two fighters when it came to talking sh!t. Tarver for sure has the biggest mouth of the two.

"No excuses on my part," said Jones, who spoke in the ring but blew off the postfight news conference. "Guys are always up to fight Roy Jones. I gave it what I had. Things like this happen sometimes. He caught me with a very good shot. It happens to the best of us."

I guess you must have watch the interviews on Tsn not the pay per view....thanks for coming out!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
I guess you must have watch the interviews on Tsn not the pay per view....thanks for coming out!

Pisstake of the year for whoever sold this dozy twat relation of Luc Van Lierde the first Jones Jr. - Tarver fight.

Brilliant stuff.

'Ere, filling the void, I'll flog you the pay per view viewership of the 1990 World Cup (in Russia) if you like. The fcuking yanks still win the thing but the interviews are all exclusive and different, not unlike the voices in your thoroughly confused and thick head.

Fancy it?

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
Pisstake of the year for whoever sold this dozy twat relation of Luc Van Lierde the first Jones Jr. - Tarver fight.

Brilliant stuff.

'Ere, filling the void, I'll flog you the pay per view viewership of the 1990 World Cup (in Russia) if you like. The fcuking yanks still win the thing but the interviews are all exclusive and different, not unlike the voices in your thoroughly confused and thick head.

Fancy it?

Wow, your really do have useless posts on every site and feel it is justified to stick your worthless two cents into everything.....Brillant stuff

maybe I send you a pay view of the womens water polo....**** your just priceless....

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
Wow, your really do have useless posts on every site and feel it is justified to stick your worthless two cents into everything.....Brillant stuff

maybe I send you a pay view of the womens water polo....**** your just priceless....

Very clever, I see what you've done with that.

I was taking the piss about flogging you the 1990 World cup from Russia to be honest, I wouldn't actually sell you the steam off my piss.

How can two cents be worthless? One for Sophocles to tackle, no doubt.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts