Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

John Gotti

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mob Boss John Gotti Dies at Age 61
Mon Jun 10, 2:27 PM ET

NEW YORK (AP) - John Gotti, who swaggered, schemed and murdered his way to the pinnacle of organized crime in America only to be toppled by secret FBI ( news - web sites) tapes and a turncoat mobster's testimony, died at a prison hospital Monday while serving a life sentence, a law enforcement source told The Associated Press. He was 61.

The former Mafia boss died in Springfield, Mo., the source said. He had suffered from throat cancer and had been moved to the prison hospital from the maximum-security federal prison in Marion, Ill.

Once known the "Dapper Don" for his fine double-breasted suits and the "Teflon Don" after a series of acquittals, Gotti was sentenced to life in 1992 for racketeering and six killings. His victims included "Big Paul" Castellano, whom he succeeded as boss of New York's Gambino crime family in 1985.

Gotti reigned for six years as the nation's most high-profile mobster, passing himself off as a plumbing supply salesman while strutting about in $2,000 Brioni suits and sneering at law enforcers who kept trying to put him behind bars. Some crime chroniclers called him the most important gangster since Al Capone, a comparison Gotti did not discourage.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can somebody explain to me what the I-ties fascination is with John Gotti? Why would anyone worship a drug dealer, thug, and murderer the way the I-ties all seem to do.

He's dead- good riddance.

(Poetic justice would be to go to Hell wearing a Croatian kit.)

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
R.I.P John

I think we are fascinated with him because he always had a splendid fireworks celebration for all the little old italians and their kids on 4th of July.

True Gentleman

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did he just write that?

The guy was a drug dealer, thug, and murderer...but you looked up to him because he put on a "splendid fireworks celebration" every year?

Again: :confused:

(And the I-ties wonder why they get the piss taken outta them for their "intelligence".)

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Kraft Dinner.

Learn how to look at somethign sarcastic you pee head...of Course we all know he was drug dealer , thug, murderer and so on..... Maybe you should look at your own intelligence you fcukin moron. No Italian respects John Gotti, They were in awe of his empire and how he arose from nothing, plus he was on the cover of Time.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Granted, I didn't recognize your sarcastic stance, but only because I actually expected a barrage of slags from the I-tie piss takers, telling me how "great" a man he was.

No Italian respects John Gotti

That's bullshit. You may not- good on yah- but don't tell me this guy wasn't revered in the community!

I should have probably recognized your sarcasm. After all, your comment was mistake free with perfect grammar- a first for an I-tie on TTP.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0