Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier JB off to scotland

yellowcard

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TRIAL OUT THERE JB:mad:
Your gonna leave a big hole on the back line for us, im sure Jaimie gil will fill in nicely. At least until you return in time for my B-day festivities in november!!! then again if you cant make 2nd div in Scotland then dont bother coming back to Sporting we'll cut your sorry ass !!!

cheers ! and remember who's your DADDY !!

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GOOD LUCK!!!!!

See ya lads

I am off to see if i can get on a flight, good luck with the season ahead.

Mainly to sporting club.

:D

Cheers
JB

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei,

Seems to me that you've been hired on as J-B's agent. Are you going to keep everyone updated on how he's doing?

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensai is this true? B/C if so that would be great. I sometimes get too lazy and if I didn't have to go and look myself that would be greatly appreciated. Also while you are at it if you could send me all the spl results too that would be great.
thanx bud, Darby

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After negotiating JB's contract, I realized that my standard agent fee of 30% would net me about a nickle per month. The Scots don't pay very well.

In order to obtain another form of income, I'm going to steal your thunder and snatch your PR position out from under your nose. Here's my marketing scheme:

Click here for free prostitutes

Simple, but effective.

-Sensei.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensai,

You'd be suprised about how busy Sportstown has been lately but as soon as they hired your mom we started to get alot of toothless alcoholics trying to cash in their bottles for a gummer from your mom? I guess it's b\c her teeth come out so easily????

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
of course she does, who do you think taught him? Sensai so can u hook me up w/ some whores from Sportstown. I never train so I never get a chance to see them.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts