Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier JB off to scotland

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More important....

How the fcuk does J_B going to Scotland digress to this?

The only thing worse that this is Berwick's record over their last 10 matches. 9 losses. Ouch....

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Lies

J_B,

After seeing the website, it is clear to me that the Rangers are not only brutal, but their facility is shite! At least you won't come back in few months and tell the typical athlete lie;

"Oh the soccer was great, but you should have seen the stadiums I played in and the crowds!!! 10 - 20 thousand a match! I was mobbed by the fans. Women all the time. Blah, blah, blah......". Hey, all you past-euro's know what I'm talking about.

Good luck and we'll see you in November:D

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no lies

WAB,

After seeing the pitch in person today I would have to disagree with you abuot the pitch itself. the grass pitch is better than that of swangard. The facilities around the pitch to see the least are that typical of scotland. I don't know what kind of stadium you expect for a team that is only in div 2. but i will agree with you on the turn out of the fan support only approx 700 people.

cheers
JB

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
700 is better that 10. Make the Canadian footballer proud. Good luck.

PS don't take bribes.....Cheuden and Norman in the 80's cornered that Canadian market.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

Yes, but Norman got to play again and now is a 'broadcaster' on THE TEAM. And let's not forget Paul "Snitch" James. He managed to coach the Under 20 National Team. Does anyone else see a problem here? Fcuking Canadian soccer....

Captain

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

This is the summary of the problem. Spring 1997. Canada plays 86ers, Lenni duzzi is the coach. 86ers 2 - Canada 1. One week later, 86ers play Calabria (Italian tourney team). Calab 2 - 86ers 1.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

All it is, is an old boys club-really old boys club.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of

Did anyone know that Cheuden plays for the Serbia "Cat" team! The first week I went out to get a run in and there he was (a big envolpe in hand:D ) playing for Serbia. Looks like a fat bastard but what skills. How good was this guy? I never saw him play (im to young) Any older guys give me a quick run down?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb-ass

I mentioned that Cheuden was playing for them last week.

Skills? He was a work horse, a good player in that sense...as far as skill goes, he couldn't lace Peter Stipancik's boots.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes he could,

and that's saying something.

Cheuden Stipancik The Captain

There's your three best ever.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb ass?

Now CD you know I try not to read anything you do!

knvbsmomwarnedhimofpeoplelikeyou:p

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheuden is a Loser

Cheuden had great skills, but he was a terrible player.

A player not only has skills, but determination, a head on his shoulders, desire, commitment.....etc.

Cheuden only had skill. I truly never seen a bigger waste of talent (and for that matter, a human being) in my life.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are fcuked

If Chris Chueden is not the best player to come out of Canada, then I don't know who is. Peter Stipanjic(?) was a great player and I enjoyed playing against him BUT Chris Cheuden was the best player to ever come out of Canada. Ask Glasgow Celtic. To them, it was stunning, that he wasn't playing in Europe.........

Captain

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Player in Canada

Well, Captain, you're wrong there.

According to the boys from Westside, the greatest Canadian ever would be John Catliff.:p
Ya, right!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Luck

Having seen you play quite a bit I'd say you have the right smarts, skill, attitude and mental toughness to compete for a pro spot. The latter is key to success at the level you want to play.
All the best in this latest challenge.

WAB - how'd you compare JB to Joe Alivane???? I believe both played the same spot. Do you know where the frig Joe ended up?

:) :cool: :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is JB out there

JB~

Are you still out there?? Give us an update on what's going on! Be like HOS.

knvbdoen'tknowJBbuthopeshedoeswell:cool:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New position!!! but SCORED!!!!!!!!!

Hello to all,

sorry that i haven't posted latley it is just that the internet over here cost a fortune, well i have been training and i will do the same again tonight. I had a game vs Raith rovers of the the first division, last friday night. Well to say the least by the title of this i potted on in the back of the net with my right peg and all, i was playing a new position that involved a little more offensive talent then i have just now. I was playing the good old position of outside left midfield, in a 3-5-2 system, shite there is too much running invloved in that. Overall i would say that i did well, the manager thought the same and see me play in my first game was impressed. Well i must jet now i have to go and do some sprints, 40yrds-40yrds-40yrds, then a break then 80yrds-80yrds-80yrds then a break and repeat three time, some may be laughing knowing my great ability to run but i did then all, thanks very much. All the best to everyone.

cheers
JB

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts