Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's all about hatred

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At bonfires all over Belfast ushering in Friday's anniversary, huge cheers went up as the flames tore into Irish tricolour flags and other symbols of Catholic nationalists who want to unite the province with the Irish Republic to the south.

"Burn, you bastards! Burn!" shouted Nick Moore, covered in tattoos of Britain's Union Jack, draped in a paramilitary flag and swigging beer in the Sandy Row area of central Belfast.

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a mystery

well captain ....the whole thing is a mystery to me.

what annoys me is that the media here (and elsewhere) continue to paint the catholics as the only baddies in this saga.( because things are obviously that simple) without raising the obvious questions about why the orangemen enjoy marching so much each year ............ to get this reaction maybe??? and that these actions which are so inflammatory are allowed each year.....amazing how things run when you fall on the right side of the crown.

also what proportion of the Irish(from both sides) population are actually causing all this grief and how many of them are merely lovers of violence and probably share the same number of brain cells as soccer holigans.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suppose declaring that "Loyalty Day" should fall on a day which the rest of the world calls May Day, was just a coincidence.

Do whatever you like George, the media will never challenge you.

Well, maybe some will,

click here.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the latest from Belfast....

One of the Brit birdcage liners claimed yesterday that the second-in-command of the IRA "nutting squad" was an informant for Brit security known as "Stakeknife...." The alleged individual is denying all charges.

In other news, the Reverend Ian Paisley was injured when his car careened off the road near Ballymena and struck a tree.

The IRA has claimed responsibility for planting the tree.......

Piece,

Stew:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts