Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Vote for the "WANKER OF THE WEEK"

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The "Wanker of the week" for me, must go to Calabria...
Not any particular player, I believe the whole team didn't show up, Seemed like they were hung over from the night before at the gay strip bar downtown...Better luck next week vs Puglia.

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again Calabria get the award

Yes Im sorry but, Calabria have won this weeks award.
They are the wankers of the week.

But we must pick a particular player, the president stated.

So our voting toll picks the keeper from Calabria.

I asked him how long the circus will be staying in town, he replied" as long as Calabria is till in this years league."

I also asked him about the statements HANDS OF STONE said about the sun tan lotion. He replied" Ill try that next week cause the butter I have been using the last two games, well the ball keeps slipping threw my hands for some reason.

There you have it, "the wanker of the week. Calabria keeper.

from the bitch daily report
ciao

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
voting tole changed

Yes I was just informed by the italian community president, that there must be a re-count on the votes for wanker of the week...
Therefore we did the re-count and Tommy the keeper is no longer the wanker of the week.

But still the new wanker of the week is from Calabria, a highly related side.

Yes it is number 21 Jordan Roseland from langley BC... He is one of Calabria's imports. Supporting Carl Valentine's old number 21 he has become very recognized in this years italian league.

With the Roseland triple against Puglia which will be in the history books for many laughable years to come. He will be overall the wanker of the week.

Now just finishing an interview with Jordan on this award heres what he had to say.

Jordan how you feel about recieving this award? "well its not easy being me, you know. I don't try to play this bad, however when Im on a streak I can't stop.

It has started since the SFU season were i recieved 24 mins of playing time in 18 games...

Lucky I had bought a scratch and win ticket and won $25,000 dollars which was paid to Joe Marrello sr to start me every game this far.

Do you think you have played bad this far in the season?
"well not really, I have had worse games were i netted four goals before, but in my own net. So don't give up on me yet, there are alot worse games yet to come from me...

there u have it from the bitch daily report
ciao

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No games but we have a winner!

Since there was no games on the weekend it was hard to find something on the field of play that stood out.

However we once again will need to pick someone. So this weeks "wanker of the week award" goes to red card Jordan Roselund.

Wait! hold on, this just in!!!

A Veneto player went on a bike ride during the weekend and tride to move away from some tourists who were taking pictures at the seawall.
As he succesfully dogged the people, he then decided to go back on the curb sidewalk, were the front end of the bike made the jump, however the back side did not.
Therefore he had a stumbling fall down the seawall and onto the beach, were he was found floating in the pacific ocean.

I believe my sources told me theres a scratch on his upper elbow, No name has been said for this laughable accident, but we do know it was a Veneto palyer.

So all Veneto players check this out and get me a name please.

Cause this this weeks award does not go to JR, it goes to the Veneto player who fell off his bike at the seawall. He is now know as the "wanker of the week".

From the bitch daily report
ciao

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

Dude, my vote goes to you as wanker of the week for posting to our self.

BTW hopefully with your signature you dont play for TREVISO because we wouldnt want people who play with them selves.

ALL BY MY SELF DONT WANNA BE ALL BY SELF!!!!!!!!!

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dude u don't make any sense

Please make some sense when you write in my page, cause people like you that turn it off. Im a daily news reporter, thats all I do. My sources get me the stories, all I do is write them up. So got nothing to do with me. So next time when you got a cheeky remark, realise I got nothing do with it. I just write what is given to me by sources and the president.
But like to see your checking up on my page, means alot to me. Next time make some sense.
Also you can join the Veneto player this week on "wanker of the week" cause you make no sense.
Thanx
But come again!

ciao

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy who the fukc are and where do you come from? Go jump off a bridge and do us all a favor!!!!!!

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again you don't make sense.

Originally posted by zenga
Buddy who the fukc are and where do you come from? Go jump off a bridge and do us all a favor!!!!!!

This is what you wrote zenga. "look above"

Once again you said"Buddy who the fukc are and blah blah blah."

But once again if you read that, you don't make any sense. So why bother, your only doing it to yourself.

But once again, thanx for trying.

Please try again, but get it right next time.

ciao

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few days off!!!

I using this page not to slag anyone today, but apologise for my actions a few days ago, on the actions and words said about Jordan Roselund.

If people read it, it was very un classy from my part, and quite stupid.

Sometimes when you get on TTP you can take it over the top, which I did. So I like to say im sorry to Jordan Roselund from Calabria, for the last few days of reports.
Also if anyone reads this or Jordan if you read this, you know we know eachother for a bit now, im sorry to take your friendship and just kill it.

The fact that I still have that trust in you, and the fact I know I can trust you, shows me very deep character in you, to keep shite to yourself.(u know wat i mean)

So for myself, Im going a take a few days off, staying away from TTP for a bit, till i settle and realise what a jerk I was.

So this will be the last report, for a few days. I just like to say "Treviso game will be good tonight, however will see if im up for the game now, Im kind of upset with my actions now."

"Im sorry JR."

ciao

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Post

Mr.K, very classy son

The bitch reports are great keep them up...and fcuk he deserved to be carved after that brutal showing on Wed......;) but keep the sausage stand comments to yourself.

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Down to the last weekend!!!

Well I like to say its been a very exciting italian league this year at Adanac Park.

But now it all comes down to this sunday, some teams looking for first place and trying to get the bye.

Others trying to get higher in the standings so they could play a weeker team in the early round.

And some are fighting for their playoff lives.

Now since we play Veneto, if we win their playoff lives could be finished. Depending on other games as well.

Its nice knowing that I can just throw a game so Veneto wins, or I can try to shut them out...

I just like to know, what should i do this sunday?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Bitch is back

Have you been on hiatus or what? I've missed the bitch report.

by the way how was training tonight

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Down to the last weekend!!!

Originally posted by the bitch

Now since we play Veneto, if we win their playoff lives could be finished. Depending on other games as well.

Its nice knowing that I can just throw a game so Veneto wins, or I can try to shut them out...

I just like to know, what should i do this sunday?

Sorry Biaaaatttcch.
Veneto is in. Doesn't matter what you do.

"Scoops" Zaurrini

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wanker of the week has to be the Apprentice. He backed out of a bet once Italy lost to Croatia and he won't go through with it. What a gutless whore!!! I have a lot of Italian friends, and sorry guys, he is a disgrace to you. ANybody that back out out any bet, surely must be a wanker.

the bitch

May 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wanker of the week july/9/2002

This weeks WANKER OF THE WEEK AWARD was to easy.

FRIULI

the biggest disapointment since the canucks in 94.

Unlucky lads, u had a fight to the finish, but u ended up getting finished. Well since you guys are not playing anymore, there still things you can help out with, at the italian league next week, so please show up.

Pumping of balls, painting of lines, putting up the nets, also u can put up that elite banner if u like as well...Its kinda cool having that there for shade when im at that end.

But im sorry, the votes were counted, what is even more sad is ur votes beat out Jordan Roselund votes from 4 weeks ago.

Roselund had a 94.6% on his day, and Friuli you guys took in a 98.4% this week, leaving 1.6% for the referee during our game...i belive his name is Joe, wat a wanker he is...No were near Rene's performance's...

Y A bUT SORRY TO SAY, U GUYS GOT THIS WEEKS AWARD.

ciao

or should i say "ciao Friuli"

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honourable Mention

Honourable Mention goes to the Bitch for his piss poor attempt at his Rivaldo impersonation.

Joe only gave him a warning though, no card, depsite the linesman laughing at the biatch's attmept...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurinni for wearing red shoes,:rolleyes:and then having them all shined up after his sublime strike.

TheRoberto

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Roberto

Sublime???
That was a world class bend around the keeper with my left peg no less....my free-kick on the other hand:rolleyes:
Give credit where credit is due...

Having them shined was all I could ask for...besides the froot-loops wanted someone to kiss them if I happened to score.

Cheers,
Super-Pippo

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0