Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Tournament All-Stars

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allstars

Goalie
Cory Breure Campania

Defence
Rob Papa Catanzaro
Mike Tempesta Abruzzo
Romeo Cuter Treviso
Ryan Mcauley Calabria

Midfield
Andrew Corazza Calabria
Frank Randazzo Puglia
Guido Titotto Veneto
Cant remember the 4th

Forward
Laurent Scaligine Puglia
Brian Jacabone Catanzaro

Best Under 19
Tino Cucca

Best Rookie
Giovanni Valente

Top Goal scorer
Benji Hayford

MVP
Andrew Corazza Calabria

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other midfield

How can I forget this Ital league legend:

Frank Lore was the other All star midfielder....

Coach of the Year went to Joe Marello Calabria

Manager of the Year went to Joe Papa Catanzaro

Congrats to all

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It still amazes me that the tournament's leading goal-scorer failed to make the All-Star team.

If they were going to name an All-Star midfielder from Calabria, it should have been Joe Marello.

How can a guy be named one of the league's best defenders, when he's not even one of the top two defenders on his own team? Odd.

So from my magical picks, two were dead on (Breuer as keeper, Cuter as defender). I also picked Corazza for one of the striker positions, maybe due to the fact that, oh, I don't know, he played up fcuking front all bloody season.

I also changed my previous prediction from Dave Camuzzi to Dave Camuzzi and/or Guido Titotto. So I gave myself a huge pat on the back for that one. I'm a winner.

Rob Zambrano is turning into the Susan Lucci of the Italian League, constantly being overlooked for the coach of the year award. If this pattern holds true to form, he'll win it in the year 2013. Best of luck.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey holiday

thats a shocking pick "apprentice" allstar? what the hell did he do for you guys other than lots of headaches. im sure its a pitty vote. keep him off his high horse dont get him all rowlled up. theres other people to talk about.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0