Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Predictions

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let the games begin, Clinton Park looks in great shape, but how can we play on Adanac when the City ripped the middle of the field apart, mabey the Italians are going to lay some tiles or pour some concrete.

For the games, lets get on with it:

Wed. League opener: Clinton Park

Cat. 1 vs. Puglia 3
I have heard that some of the boys from Clan are playing with Puglia this year, and they are probably still bitter from non-promotion. Puglia will be strong this year, but they are still a young team.

Sunday, 1st full day of games: Adanac Park

12:00 Treviso 2 vs. Abruzzo 1
Abrutz has some new signings from Calabria, but they are no match for Arnie "The Living Legend" Meers upfront for Treviz.

1:45 Still no sign of the Friulli bench under the Friulli Tree.

2:00 Campania 4 vs. Veneto 1
Campania has brought back Millar after a nightmare last year, if he brings some BBY. boys with him, they will be strong in the back. No word on Veneto, who even plays for them.

3:30 Friulli camp getting nervous with no bench sighting, some Friulli supports are gathering under the tree.

4:00 Cat. 2 vs. Calabria 2
The match that everyone wanted in last years final ends with the sisters kissing. Calabria has less leaership with the loss of Zurrini and Roberts, and Cat is having player troubles.

5:15 Does the bench show up a the game, stay tuned for more info.

6:00 Feature Match: Friulli 3 vs. Puglia 0
Friulli will be start strong this year with all players available for games with no B.C.'s commitments. No real significant player changes, so the team is as strong and healthy as last year. Puglia is a strong team and may come in second in league play, but they are no match for Frrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiuuuulllllllllllllli on this day.

This is how you post boyz, no fukc this and fukc that, just the facts please.

HOSino

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Don't count on Millar playing for a while. I recently heard he is out with an injury and may not play, but apparently he may be coaching?????

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hands of stone,

couldnt agree with you more. those predections were pretty much dead on. as for friuli..... we are a quiet team which no one talks about, which is great. NO PRESSURE. icant wait to see calabs go to shite:D :D

ps. friuli has the best keeper. prediction: atleast 4 shutouts

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4:39 am

Scilaci???

WTF?
Posting at 4:39am????

The wife asleep, and you're "fixing" your habit?;)

Just curious...

7:50am Zaurrini

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is how you post boyz, no fukc this and fukc that, just the facts please.

First off, learn how to spell and then talk about posting. You are not a good poster HOS. If you don't like the way people post in the ITAL thread go reply in the running thread ....IMPORT

Catanzaro 3 Puglia 2

Abruzzo 2 Treviso 0

Campania 4 Veneto 2

Catanzaro 4 Calabria 3

Friuli 1 Pugila 1

AND THERE IS NO PROBLEMS IN THE CATANZARO CAMP.......GET IT!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wednesday Night Mayhem

Take Puglia in the Opener....

Catz has a history of starting slow, and winning when they need to late in the tourney.

Puglia 4-2.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Catanzaro 3- Puglia 1

A good season opener,but we will prevail.Look for Catanzaro to explode out of the gates this year.

No starting slow this year

As our good friend Joe Biasi would always scream coming down the hill at Adanac:

FORZA CATANZARO

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holiday

Where do you fit in with Catz?

Are you starting up front???

Give us some insight as to the type of team you have this year....
Starting line-up...

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zaurinni, very dissapointed you picked puglia to win tommorrow night i think we have a very strong team and we shall see what happens..........

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Professor

Dont talk to me, OK!?

You never respond to me PM's, so, dont talk to me...and in the words of the Commish.
"lose my number.":rolleyes:

Catanzaro has some Big expectations this year, and starting of slow is typical of last years team...

I didn't predict you guys to lose every game, just the first one.

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey come on, i did not no how to use pm i am allowed to communicate with you and batista until midnight then we become ememys for two months.... mark may22 on your calander.....as for coming out slow i dont think so we made some changes and i think we will l be o.k:D :D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Starting Lineup

Zaurrini

I can't ruin the element of suprise.You'll just have to come and out see what were gonna look like.As for me ,yes I'll be playing up front but thats all your gonna get out of me.We'll be very competetive this year:D

As for the mighty Abruzzo,why dont you shed some light on what your starting line-up will look like?????

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abruzzo Starting line-up

That is for the Chunger to disclose...

...and it also depends if the smell of the bbq overwhelms players like WAB...

Prof,
you seemed to know how to respond to Hoilidays PMS

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

hey guys, been watching this league and also played a couple of years ago so my predictions "even though you don't care, boo hoo waaaa waaaaa, " sorry i guess i should'nt copy the baby and retired 1 foot man scilaci. Abruzzo once again has a the strongest team on paper so they will win, who cares about the rest.!!!

Crazy Calabrese

Apr 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abruzzo does have a really strong team on paperwill need . How does your defence look Zaurrinni.I think their backline is extremely slow , especially with chunger and Mario Montiliagni (sp).
Troisi and Batista will cause problems for most teams with their speed. Batista is an excellent player and always plays well, look for him to score alot of goals this season.

Scilaci, I have played with you before and have known you since we were younger...you have always been a quitter and it was not surprising to see you retire from this site.

My prediction for Wed Night....Catanzaro come out slow and Puglia dictates the pace of the play in the first half...0-0 at the half. Catanzaro picks up the intensity in the second half and is rewarded when Carm Dnofrio sends a ball in to the box and the apprentice finishes it with the header.1-0......Puglia pulls even on a penalty shot and late in the game but then Kent blasts a free kick home after bending a beauty over the wall.2-1 Cat..

Unfortunately for Cat they end up playing CALABS on sunday and get hammered by the best team in the league...

WE WILL NOT BE DENIED LIKE LAST YEAR...COPA D'ITALIA CHAMPS

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts