Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 Pre-tourney Banter, Slags, and Mama's Pasta Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it appears that the time for TTP to brace itself once again is upon us... Who's playing where, new signings, rumours, and future chungers should be posted here.

Cheers,

~TB.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB GOES BYE-BYE

Rumour has it that Abruzzo has not renewed the contract of WAB for unspeciefied reasons. Some sources close to the Apprentice have stated they just could not afford is abnormaly Large Pizza Tab at the A-BAR. It has been said that he is known to take atleast one full pizza home for next days dinner. No further details at this time.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB to Calab?

He may as well join the ranks at Calabria...coz apparently they've poached everybody else in this bloody league already.

Veneto bench boss Rob Zambrano has some huge signings up his sleeve...further details to be released in the near future.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread will take off!!!

for no other reason than us I-Ties have nowhere else to post:(

Jimmy Holiday was spotted at the Abruzz fund raiser...nothing confirmed.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abruzz fundraiser

Zaurrini

Have no idea what your talking about:eek:
The geegers were delicious though

I have committed my services to a team already,signed sealed and delivered

(But a mystery team is is still in the running Hey Zaurrini)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the INSIDER

Sensei, Lately an undisclosed player in the leagueTHE COMMISH has been complaining of Catanzaro going out and stealing players and trying to pick up everybody. But his team is the team that is making the most moves in the offseason. I heard alot of the boys from Club Med (Inter) are making there way to the comfy Calabria confines now that Joe Marello has taken over.

Zaurrini, Alot oF people are happy that your back snagging free totellini alla paaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnaa @ the A-BAR, except the few that are labelling you a traitor.

Jimmy H. , See you at Training Camp!

All the rest of you ItaL bums that will be joining the ranks of ttp soon, VAFUNCULO.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

Good for Catanzaro...
They realize that just because they won it all last year, does not mean they can win it again with the team they had.
Great managment in going out and trying to improve his team.....must be the Professor|!:D

Calabs is doing the same...1st in league play...but realize the need to take another step in winning...they go out and hire a new coach.
Two teams trying to make a difference...

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, last season's results don't count for squat. Just ask Larry Robinson. You've gotta change with the times - I think everybody knew that Calabria's fairytale run of last season was a fluke. The off-season saw the clock strike midnight for the I-Tie Cinderella. Out with the old.....

The poaching season has hit Veneto in a major way. Off the top of my head, I can figure at least 4-7 of our players from last season who (rumoured, of course. This is the Italian League.) have jumped ship to Calabria and Treviso respectively.

My big off-season coup is to get Fil into Veneto colors. Can you imagine spending an entire year playing under coach Zambrano? Surely you can't pass up such an opportunity.

I'll be waiting by the phone.
-Sensei.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calabs

Great run last year and yes they are trying to get better but who will they bring in to replace the likes of Zaurrini,Roberts,Coppertone and also heard rumblings of their goalie jumping ship,any truth to this?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours of Course

Jimmy H. , Since you asked, here is what I have heard....

Out: Roberts , Zaurrini, Coppertone,
In: Marello, Sandhu, Mcauley,

justsomemoretypicalitalleaguerumours.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WELCOME TOTO

Scilaci,
No problemo, Welcome back to the most educating thread on ttp. Tell Danny Pesc. to make sure he remembers to pick up his underwear this year, and if you run into the CHUNGER....nevermind, I will deal with him myself!!!

Also, I would like to thank REGS ( Abruzzo forever) for his constant support of all Italian League activities and for his dedication to helping computer illiterate , wifebeater wearing, pasta eating, Italians get registered on TTP:rolleyes:

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs,

sorry big guy,a special thanks to you for being the wizard.
:D

apprentice: from what i heard at practice last night i think FROOLS has some signings that might be.....how do you say.....uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhmbelievable. from what i heard:rolleyes:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know of atleast one guy

Scilaci, I have heard alot from the frilui camp through out the year on who they are gonna get but not alot of names where thrown around. Since you have some insight, please step up to the plate.........

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and Mama's Pasta Recipes

Tex-Mex Pasta Bake

This layered casserole is sure to become one of your family's favorites. Ground turkey or chicken can be substituted for the ground beef. Serve with steamed broccoli and Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies with ice cream for dessert.

Estimated Times: Est. preparation time: 10 mins
Est. cooking time: 55 mins

Source:

Ingredients
1 (9-oz.) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Creamed Spinach, defrosted according to package directions
1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
5 cups cooked penne pasta
1 (16-oz) jar ORTEGA® Salsa Prima Homestyle Mild
1 pound ground beef, cooked, drained and crumbled
1 (14.5-oz.) can tomato sauce
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese

Directions
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.

COMBINE creamed spinach and cream cheese in medium bowl. Combine pasta, salsa, beef, tomato sauce and chili powder in large bowl. Spoon ½ of pasta mixture into 13x9-inch baking pan; top with spinach mixture. Top with remaining pasta; cover.

BAKE for 30 minutes; uncover. Sprinkle with cheese; bake for additional 5 minutes.

Servings: 8
So SC's Mama isn't Italian, but I stole this from Stoffer's :rolleyes:

Just adding to the thread because of the title;)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

Welcome to the lovely place we call the Ital theads. Enjoy your stay make yourself at home, and don't post no more;)

see you soon

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mama Sexual Chocolate

Anything from Stoffers....aaaaggggghhhh:mad:
Disgusting.

Our moms do not need recipes...
It's just a dash of this and little of that.
And PRESTO!
You have tortellini ala Paaaaaaaaaaaannna:p

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
si it true

anyone,

theres going to be banners all around the field. wow this must be serie C. i cant wait to slide into one of those signs. iheard one sign is going to say CATANZARO SUCKS!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Que?

How does TTP go about getting a banner up at the I-Tie tourney? I have a great photo of Jimmy Holiday that would be perfect for someone to admire with their sixes :eek:

The kick TTP where it counts campaign starts now.

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts