Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT 2002 el prez hater

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Choocho

I wouldn't want to be on The_Devils bad side..........all i have to say is good luck you little punk!

Be afraid big mouth,be very afraid!!!!!!!!

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love it !!!!!!!!

Its about time the prez has its own thread .......like i said from the start everyone out their be aware the prez is on the prowl ....

and for all you out their who bash the prez will get it .........and stop talking like your going to beat up the prez show respect and get on your hands and knees when the prez talks ......

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
prez
your pretty witty and quick with the comebacks.so why dont you let us know who you are so we could have the battle of the carves!i am pretty sure i would win(youpiece of shite) YOU ARE A CHICKEN shite, COME AND PLAY FCUK FACE.:D :confused:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby t just chew on your potatoe chips and shut up you could never stop a ball with any team you played for cause you were bent out of shape and like i said hit gym you couch potatoe!!!!!!

BIG BOBBY T

Apr 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUK FACE i guess you never had the honor to see me play.the last ball i stopped was the one that came out of your fat ass, you roach.i retired from the game and enjoy cheering my friends on.do you have any friends?keep l icking your cd and wait for someone to post you junkie.and if you really want to have a battle of the fittest meet me at clinton park.you coward .your a fat fcuk rumor has it. have you ever owned a pair of soccer boots?AND YOU DID NOT REVEAL WHO YOU ARE.COME OUT AND PLAY I WILL GO TOE TO TRIP WITH YOU ANYTIME.PUT DOWN THE PIZZA REMOTE AND STRAW AND LETS GET IT ON FATSOE. I WILL EAT YOU UP CHEW AND THEN shite YOU OUT AND USE YOU FOR FERTILIZER. BRING IT ON WOMEN.
:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby T like i said you will stop your first ball right after i kick it towards your head , and the stop using the same phrases over and over again ......snoooooooooooooze

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mystery?

funny when el prez posts, t.a is not logged in and when the philosopher posts T.A nor el pres is not logged in could this be all one person, is T.A getting special treatment from regs having more than one i.d.........or could this be the work of the elite....

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello, The Philosopher is BACK

To all the Backroom banana anytime any place bring all you injured old legs to the park . But we will make sure we have doctors on side when you guys all pass out with craps.

The Old vs Young

TheRob a hint shut your hole go back to 2nd div fraser valley, sad
sad sad someone like you on this webpage.

The Philosopher has spoken

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
o.k philosopher you have spoken. now sign off and sign on as the el pres or T.A ...i will bet you all three names can not sign on at the same time..as my investigation shows you can only sign on two at one time which means the elite have two computers and three identitys.just remeber the professor works with computers all day and has access to as many terminals as he wants......

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Professor....I am allowing you to ask Regs to see if , the Philosopher, El-presidente and the Apprentices accounts are on the same i.p. adresses or the same emails or whatever. I am in constant support of your financial problems with the team and am willing to buy the team on behalf of the "ELITE". Since the Elite have secretly been supplying the Powerade for the last two games and paying for the geegers after the matches we are ready to move up a step and take over 100% of the team. You will be left on as an Advisor. Thank You.

TheRob, You dont even have enough skill to be a bench warmer for the cosenza Lupis and that is a sad sad thing....stcik to your own threads you puppet.

T otalA nnialation

ALL THREE OF US ARE ON RIGHT NOW ....GOOD INVESTIGATION SHERLOCK..:rolleyes:

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proffessore you must have kept all the good supllies all to yourself cause you dont know nothing at all your brain is filled with too much good shite I SEE

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny, that when you posted that ridiculous accusation that we could not all three be on at the same time, we were on the site...all three of us watching you talk jiberish.

Stop worrying about us and get the details done for the takeover by th elite.....

el-presidente

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So proffes hows the champ and say hi i heard he has hit rock bottom and lost his job .......wish you well champ and thanks for hiding my identity!!!!!!!!!

P.S. your a true friend

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are u a philosopher

There was once a song called Philosopher,that was almost as dumb as your posts.

To all the Backroom banana anytime any place bring all you injured old legs to the park . But we will make sure we have doctors on side when you guys all pass out with craps.

I dont think i've ever seen someone crap when their passed out....(I know you meant cramp)but learn how to spell you clown.....yeah your a philosopher alright...do you think deeply:eek:

As for old legs,why is it that the top 3 goal scorers for Catanzaro are the so called old timers.......and to boot they are all Backroom members.........

Staying on topic,El Prez...well see ya Friday night!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Champ:

The Elite would like to thank u for ur cooperation In the war against the backroom. Since all of the people have been concerned with the identity of "EL PREZ" would like to reveal a little secret...... The champ has been working with the "ELITE"

we have evidence to back our statement....

PRofess stay away, be afraid be scared:mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Professor....I am allowing you to ask Regs to see if , the Philosopher, El-presidente and the Apprentices accounts are on the same i.p. adresses or the same emails or whatever.

As of right now, the professor and el-prez have the same IP address... I've just about had it with trying to track all you fcukers.

When's the tourney over? I can't wait to get some sleep and work done.

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do they let 2nd division valley types into the Wop league?

2nd division? You give me too much credit.

Go back to your ESL course, get your little diploma,(or whatever it is they give the ESL kids these days)scan it, post it here, and then I'll "shut my hole."

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts