Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is there a Summer Soccer League for U8 players in Lower Mainland?

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
there's a pretty good setup out of Britannia Community Centre in Vancouver. it's called Micro Footie and kid's enjoy playing within a World Cup kind of setup. there's tons of different age groups involved and most games are played at the surrounding area schools.

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
USSL, I believe has u8's. But you can always just contact your nearest rep or metro club and they'll direct you.

The USSL leage in Surrey for boys and girls U6 - U13 . Games are every Sun at Cloverdale Athletic Park , Hjorth Turf + NAP etc . There,s teams from Surrey ,Guildford, Vancouver, Burnaby , New West and Abbotsford.
Season is from 24th April til 31st July .

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Geordie

Presidents, VP's, Coordinators, Coaches and Players,

Port Moody Soccer Club is rolling out registration for its inaugural season of the "Spring Development League" (Born 2000- 2003).

After outstanding success with the "Port Moody Spring Showcase Tournament" for the past 6 years, we felt it was time to move forward and create a spectacular Spring Development League.

Registration is now open and we welcome all clubs interested to contact us with any questions you may have that are not on either the attached Registration Form or Flyer.

Hurry, as we are filling up registration for the 6 teams in each Division, Boys and Girls.
Don't miss out on a fun, enthusiastic opportunity to continue playing this great game of soccer on wonderful fields in a structured environment through the sunny springtime.

For more information, please contact Lisa Luongo, the PMSDL Administrator at lisa.luongo@telus.net or
778-321-3455.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there anything in the Maple Ridge / Pitt Meadows /Coquitlam area for kids wanting to play spring soccer ? I have been looking for a couple fo years now and never found anything.

soccercoach

Feb 27, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I found out there is a league in Port Moody and in Surrey for this 2011 spring. However I could not find enough players to fill a team. I would like to find a team playing in a spring league for my son. He is U9 and can play any position (goalkeeper to striker).

Any team looking for an extra U9 player (born 2002) to play? I could coach some of the games if needed.

Thanks

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts