Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is reality a hallucination?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
While doing some research on why we are so impacted on the passing of our pets compared to humans closest to us, I stumbled across this article and found in incredibly interesting.

"why can hours sometimes disappear in the blink of an eye, and five minutes feel impossibly long? "

FB_IMG_1646144809405.jpg

Last edited:

Michael

Jan 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read the article and the burning question for me is, how can I make a living artificially inducing 'shroom trips? I also wonder if this was the genesis of Meta and their focus on augmented reality?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read the article and the burning question for me is, how can I make a living artificially inducing 'shroom trips? I also wonder if this was the genesis of Meta and their focus on augmented reality?
I have a couple of friends that are very active in the micro dosing game, and currently "studying" the various uses of micro dosing. Both are pursuing their PhDs in counselling related work. I've started in to help w/ long term concussion related issues, and recovery. Don't know if it's been working or not, but I feel like I'm having more good days than bad ever since starting on.

Also, ate a solid 10 gram pack on my last day in Amsterdam recently. Pro tip: pick a better spot for your first shroom trip than the W Lounge. I had to retreat to my room, and sat on the edge of my bed starring at a photo of Marylin Monroe for a solid 5-6 hours. That was fcuked up.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0