Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is it over for Crosby?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have always said that Sydney Crosby should have been playing back in the early 90's, and Eric Lindros should have been playing now. Two great players who ended up in the "wrong" era. Eric was built for the NHL of today, Crosby for the Old NHL.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he got hurt again from that hit against Boston then he will be done. It wasn't a very big hit in my opinion. Too bad as he has crazy talent!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am so tired of this story. Even when he does come back every hit he takes will be put under the microscope, is that the one, is that the one that ends Crosby's career. I hope he does retire so we can't stop acting like this is a global crisis.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am so tired of this story. Even when he does come back every hit he takes will be put under the microscope, is that the one, is that the one that ends Crosby's career. I hope he does retire so we can't stop acting like this is a global crisis.

Going out on a limb and suggesting that the Canucks are your team - would you still feel the same if he was wearing the blue and green??? Me thinks you would be singing a slightly different tune

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0