Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating TTPer Nominations [March 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another month, another poll...

As before, you must say why the TTPer you nominate should be included. Also, whomever "wins" this month will not be included for next month's poll.

Additionally, this nomination thread will be open through the first week of March. Then the actual poll will be created and opened for voting.

Anyways, let's have 'em (again)...

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I nominate all of Sportstown!
  1. For losing to Croatia and all but knocking out of the Imperial cup pool
  2. Having pink uni's
  3. 90% of them ware pink boots
  4. For having sooo many experienced players with the average age of 17...... :rolleyes:
  5. Last but not least they ware Pink uni's
    [/list=1]

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I nominate KNVB b\c he has let his "Moderator Status" go to his head! He's still bitter about his ankle!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I second KNVB's nomination of all of Toontown, b/c they are a fcuking menace and b/c they have sidelined yours truly b/c of a vicious unprovoked attack with 2 mins left in our absolute domination of them last Sunday.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Post deleting SC,

Since the voting is done on this 'website', I would think that it's fairly obvious that nominations should be restricted to people everyone on TTP are familiar with :rolleyes:

~TBnotlookingforaresponseonthisissuebutknows
he'llprobablygetoneanyways :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I nominate Sid.

He is still an irritating cnut. He was just lucky last time because he was competing againt the most hated person in the VMSL.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob b/c Hollywood HOS is Back Baby

TR has been the most irritating guy I have ever had to work with, well he does'nt do much work, except if you count TTP moderator.

He has edited some of my posts, and he is funny looking.

Plus he has been wearing his ugly Roots/1998 Olympic Team Canada Fleece everyday during the Olympic's, he is just too cool, and a little stinky. Try and wash the fleece in time for the next Olympics TR.

Hollywood HOS hanging and banging up and down the west coast Mean Gene:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flying pig,

You think you can come on here with your 56K dial up modem, and nominate TheRob for Irritating TTper? Well TheRob says this.....take your one finger point and peck typing, ugly Sweden jersey wearing, the roar for one more claiming, rooty poo candy ass, and go ride Lancearsmstrong's 10 speed for a few miles. What are you thinking? By nominating TheRob you are asking for trouble. TheRob has allies(at least he thinks he does:( )that will rip you to shreds. They will make you look silly. They will expose you for the fraud that you are.:mad: Perhaps one might even nominate you for this prestigious honour.

Besides, moderators can't be nominated. Right Regs?:( In that case, TheRob de-nominates knvb. You owe me buddy. ;)

TheRob nominates HOS. The reasons are simple. He does nothing but whine, and complain about silly little things that add up to nothing. He thinks TheRob is a walking dictionary. "How do you spell the?" "One H or two?" Yes, HOS is my nomination. I predict he will win next months poll fingers down. :D

Remember who got you that pig in the first place.:mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
humiliating behavior when you think about it

Besides, moderators can't be nominated. Right Regs? In that case, TheRob de-nominates knvb. You owe me buddy.
That would be incorrect TR and you can't de-nominate anyone.

~TB...thegestapohasspoken.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know, I always pictured HOS as simply just "Ass Hole of the Week" material I never really thought of taking it to the next level. Now that he has seen fit to cross "that" line with my valley buddy maybe it's time.

HOS my greasy palmed net minder you do seem to moan over trivial things. Now that I think about it you sometimes even go out of your way to take cheap shots at KNVB and his team mates. Plus you knocked Sapperton out of the Imperial cup which contributed to my losing $20.00 (along with allot of poor picks.... :rolleyes:

I second TheRobs nomination of HOS/Coco/Wedgie/Putz/Flying Pig. BTW, Nice try TheRob

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It says right here in my moderator hand book:

And I quote,

Rule 17-3, Sec 4, Paragraph 159.

"A moderator of any forum/thread, no matter how insignificant(ie FVSL:rolleyes: ), shall NOT be ellegible for Most Irritating TTPer in the month of March, or any other month that begins with the letter M."

How can you go against the TTP Moderators hand book like this? How could you go against our bible? TheRob's bible! This is blatent, and outright hypocrisy!!! :mad:

And then this:

Rule 64-7, Sec 99, Paragraph 3005.

"When, per chance, a moderator has been nominated for Irritating TTPer, it is up to the other moderators to take notice of this, and "de-nominate" him/her. It is considered bad form to have a moderator branded as "irritating" and is therefore necessary to have the nomination quashed."

Again, how can you go against our constitution? TheRob is shocked, and horrified!

andapparentlyhastoomuchtimeonhishands.:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Know when to keep it shut

It's official:

TheRob is nominated by the gestapo which carries the weight of 5 normal nominations thus ensuring he will be in the poll automatically.

Muppet :rolleyes:

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do what he say's.....

...or you might get the gestapo's vote which carries the weight of 10 normal votes. Just ask Bronco.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pushing My Luck

Now that the most hated TR is branded, Regs can you also bring out the burning hot branding iron for the cheap cnut knvb, not because he plays for Slurry, but that he braggs about it.

Did I mention that I am a Flying Cnut Alumni, and I fancy them to meet the Caps in the Imperial Cup final.

HOSBrandingIron:eek:

Yankee

Jan 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's gotta be that freak boy Sid!

I will second the nomination. Anytime he posts, the time wasted trying to decipher what he is rambling about - only to discover he was just banging the keys with his forehead - is painful to put it mildly.

Don't mind me, I'm still bitter about the hockey game yesterday.:(

Still, SID SUCKS!!!!:p

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a tough decision

I'm not sure who to nominate it is a close race between a beaten red-headed step child(KNOB):p and a cow-milkin' sheepshagger(THENOB):p either way I guess I'm nominating a NOB:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You fcuking little dwarf don't ever speak of jumping on or off a bandwagon. Your just nominating me/TheRob to draw the attention away from yourself.

Ya Wee prick are nothing, but a little follower.

KNVBistakingnames.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want to nominate Guiness, because he comes off on all of the threads like he is actually a player. Hey fcukhead, if you don't actually rate a spot on the field, don't come off sounding like you do.

Broncorespectsguyslikeknvbbecauseheactuallyplays

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was that a complement?

I second that, but for different reasons.

BTW, Bronco, Guinness started the first 4 or 5 games for us this year and did very well. I believe he even scored a cracker vs the Crotes.

I know, I know who hasn't scored against the Crotes......:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts