Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating TTPer Nominations [March 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky

Bronco, it's a tad lucky you won last month so you can't win two in a row... as for bashing me on a personal note, why??? from what I've heard you only play half a dozen games a year anyway, due to your moaning about some sort of injury!!!
Hey fcukhead, if you don't actually rate
except on being irritating:rolleyes:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen you obtuse bastard, I don't think I've missed more than a half dozen games due to injury in the last 10 years. As for your own situation, I have on good authority that you are there merely for numbers during training, and your main contribution comes on Saturdays for your CAT team. Deny it, I dare you!!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be the best, you have to beat the best.

TheRob would like to nominate Guinness. If TheRob is to truly be the most irritating he has to beat the best. Guinness is the best. I nominate him because I need the competition, and because I like to hold grudges, and I'm still a little bitter.:rolleyes: ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

I appologise for the injury statement... apparently the "good authority" that you speek of forgot to mention you are not always fit to play because of all the chicken pies you consume!!! not due to a real injury as your "good authority" had me beleive... I only irritate you because, well actually I'm not sure how I get on your goat so well, but I guess I better keep up the good work!!!

"Whoateallthechickenpies,Bronco,Bronco":eek:

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You 2 twats aren't making my decision any easier

Knob who am I apparently following according to you? I just find you merely annoying since your big promotion and BTW I was runner up for Feb. so you can't through me in the mix again until April ya tosser!

TheNob you just keep saying stupid things to make this a little harder for me

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW I was runner up for Feb. so you can't through me in the mix again until April ya tosser!
Says who?

Consider yourself nominated, muppet :rolleyes:

~TBwhothinkssomeTTPersdon'tknowwhentokeeptheirmouthsshut.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I don't

Consider yourself seconded(sp?)That can't be a word....:(

Your so stupid you don't even know who your following. You still take candy from men in vans don't you?

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your all hilarious

After reading this entire thread, I think that your all hilarious, and don't stop with the SLURRY bashing. I also think that TheRob is a ****y lil prick, thats why my vote goes to you. :D

quote :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The above is just my opinion and is therefore 100% correct and absolutely indisputable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give your head a shake, when did you become so fcuking smart :confused:

clubichampsknowsthathesgotsomethingcominghiswayfromTheRob

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club eye

we don't need to hear about what TheRob has coming for you!!! That kind of private stuff should bediscussedwith a phone sex operator or you could PM him!!!:rolleyes:

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk it

I think for March we should only nominate Moderators i.e. Knob, TheNob, and RegsNob oops I mean regs

L=Cwhoishatingallmoderatorsatthismoment

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chump is the man. He can't even quote Ralf Wigum properly:

"the doctor said I wouldn't have some many nosebleeds if I just kept my finger outta there"

The above is also proof to the "follower" claim. Can anyone pick out the grammar and spelling errors?

You see, only the TTP teachers quote Ralph. It's called irony . No, I'm not going to define it for you; look it up in the dictionary.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude think about it.

Chump a little help for you.

The dictionary is that big fat book with lots of big words in it. I believe your using it to prop up your Play Station.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BullyB

Because I feel the Over 30's footballers' should be represented in this thread and he's the most irritating of all at this moment.

5bthasabonetopickwithBullyB

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct me if I'm wrong...

But wasn't I one of the first ttper's to quote the wee fat shite from my favorite t.v. show?I think it was my second signature when I quoted "it tastes like burning" another R.W. classic. Also Dude in case you didn't notice Ralph Wiggum is not the greatest grammar student in Springfield elementary.

Knob thanks for the tip, I'd forgot I even had a dictionary

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the first

And when Ralf speaks, he doesn't say "...I wouldn't have some many nosebleeds..."

Good effort though.

Now students...can you pick out Chump's second error?

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about the mistake dude

I must have made a mistake while typing my signature and not noticed it . Obviously you have nothing else better to do since the Royals got put outta the cup :D :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch! Too bad we didn't have a Div 4 team to pick on in the first round. You guys will be out of the cup next time you play.

Dude- stillverybitter

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stats

1. Sportstown 2
  2. KNVB 2
  3. Sid 2
  4. TheRob 3
  5. HOS 2
  6. Gunniess 3
  7. Liver=Chumps 3
  8. Bully B 1
    [/list=1]

March Nominees.

Yours in who can't believe he keeps getting nominated, KNVB

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kn-V.D.

just cause your a useless MODERATOR & a fcuking pavel bure style of player!!! fcuking floater.fcuking poacher,fcuking twat,If mark slater played for S.U. what would the V-D. boy do.
thats all folks
K-N-V-D for MR . MARCH
congratulations
your enemy

sid ----vicious

tata for now:D :D :D :D :D just for you V-D:rolleyes: :cool: :D :) :( :eek: :p :mad: :rolleyes: :p :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :p ;) :p ;)
:D :D :D :D :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0