Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating TTPer Nominations [February 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another month, another poll...

As before, you must say why the TTPer you nominate should be included. Also, whomever "wins" this month will not be included for next month's poll.

Additionally, this nomination thread will be open through the first week of February. Then the actual poll will be created and opened for voting.

Anyways, let's have 'em...

~TB.

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOOOOOOOOOO!
Not another one. I've barely recovered from the devastating wit and good sportsmanship-likeness of the January poll.
Are there certain criteria that need to be filled in order to be considered irritating? Us rookies would like to know in order to do the poll justice.
Ta

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
nomination for deb?

I hope I really don't need to explain it to ya. That would be highly annoying since you should be able to figure it out yourself :rolleyes:

~TB.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
^Bump^

Was January really that boring here on TTP, or is the fun gone for this next poll with SC ineligible? :D

I nominate KNVB for his 20 questions a day through PMs ever since he gained lofty TTP status :rolleyes:

I surmise that there should be some seconds from the FVSL TTPers...

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me!

WTF is this shite! You turn me into a Moderator after weeks of begging me to bring up the standards around here I finely say yes and this is what I get? Dodgey to say the least....... This is almost as bad as Sensei's little shot....:(

KnvbisnotatallhappywithAbdul-Regsheem:mad:

ps Like anyone cares what the Valley guys think!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupid

1)Dude part of the deal on the nominations thread is to say WHY. For you to say Im a shitty Moderator is moot. I've only had the job for 4 days and with the threads I "moderate" there have been no issues. So WTF? I believe it's just jealousy because my soap box is now bigger than yours.

2) The first quote really..... it's true isn't it? Bronco will back me up Im sure.... :rolleyes:

3) The second quote anyone with half a brain would know that is not mine for the simple fact I don't think of my 800+ posts I've once used a comma.

Oh shite I forgot your a Valley boy which eliminates the half a brain theory.

Anywaythanksfortrying! Next

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude gets my nomination

Dude who has no car or can't find it or his arse in a Guinness raid on a Surrey sheep farm has to be our nominee and eventual winner for this coming month.

His well known posts are often lejune (CDK and Keeper love that big word) and rarely rate being considered even semi-articulate.

His latest waste of space in his attack on KNVB is typical of the generally poor quality posts and generally irritating way he annoys ttpers.
;) :p

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos I second that call on dude wheres youfcuking head.

He was slagging a legend so he should be nominated!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga

My second nomination is for Zenga, simply because I think he was robbed last month when SC stole the show. He deserves another shot.

KNVB: you don't use commas. Another reason you should be nominated.:D

Dude- who'sprettysureknvbsaidhelikessmallboys

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid's the man

I nominate Sid for his excessive use of smiley faces, for posting quotes and then nothing else, and because his posts are almost imposibble to understand.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Second

Silver. I'll second that! With a side note that Ref beater has not yet been nominated. Maybe I'll leave that for SC.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I nominate Tiner.

The way she just shakes her fanny around here trying to get attention.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK: Great stuff!!

Now that is fcuking brilliant. I am almost prepared to withdraw my nomination of the Dude who can't find his arse, but not quite yet.

Very lejune, but very good!!!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

Reccos

For his brilliant remarks throughout TTP!:rolleyes:

I may have stole the show, but I was certainly robbed!:mad:

+SC'stwocents

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

Reccos,

Not that I don't want you to withdraw your nomination for me (could care less, really), but you seem to be implying that CDK's last post was irritating! On the contrary, it wasn't irritating at all, but a much needed and appreciated service here on TTP. You're correct; it was a brilliant post. Shocking too, coming from a Croat.

The best thing about having the single worst posting name on TTP is that it can't get any worse. "Dude who can't find his arse"? Not brilliant. Even Zenga's "Captain Canada" has more originality.

Dude-where’smyarse:cool:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude Incorrect

Dude who now has a new really good signature:

No I was not irritated by CDK's posting at all. I was on the floor laughing my head off it was so funny.

Sexual Chocolate:

In nominating me you continue to prove how stupid you really have become and how much I should continue to crap all over you every time I get the opportunity, which seems to crop everytime you make mention of me. Quite honestly I was hoping not to have to continue them but you are hard to ignore.

Read your nomination. You nominate me for my "brilliant remarks throughout TTP." Now is that not one of the dumbest supporting statements for a reason to be nominated ever crafted???? You simply don't get it, do you. Thinking a bit before replying is somehow foreign to you.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because I can

I nominate Knvb... #1 because his new status is getting to his enormous heed!!! #2 he was robbed in the Nov. poll... #3 someone needs to cut him down from his high perch, somewhere atop the Cloverdale changingrooms!!!

Knvbshouldn'thavestartedaweepissingmatchwithGuinness:cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos for Premier

Originally posted by Reccos

Sexual Chocolate:

In nominating me you continue to prove how stupid you really have become and how much I should continue to crap all over you every time I get the opportunity, which seems to crop everytime you make mention of me. Quite honestly I was hoping not to have to continue them but you are hard to ignore.

Read your nomination. You nominate me for my "brilliant remarks throughout TTP." Now is that not one of the dumbest supporting statements for a reason to be nominated ever crafted???? You simply don't get it, do you. Thinking a bit before replying is somehow foreign to you.
Need I say more?
+SCthinksreccosneedstorelaxorgetlaidorsomethingofthatmatter:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, we haven't heard from ...

Tryflame has been awful quite these days. I believe he isn't intruding (as usual) in a forum he doesn't belong to.:(

Don't shite your pants SKYTRAIN , we know where you are!:p someone say the words please!

+SClikesthecolourblue :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts