Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating TTPer Nominations [December]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, it's a tight race for this month still but let's start getting the nominations in for next month's poll.

As before, you must say why the TTPer you nominate should be included. Also, whomever "wins" this month will not be included for next month's poll.

Let's have 'em...

~TB.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lance Arsmstrong

Pretty smart for a three year old, but an irritating poster nonetheless. :p He should be included because.........well for one, he spelt Armstrong wrong;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Infinity plus one

I thought it was arsestrong he cokced up?

In any event, a very good nomination...

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Yetti!

Really do I have to say more? The thread hahahaha pretty much sums it up. If not he's got guido's lick for back up.

knvbhopeshesnotpartofDecembercausehestakingabeatinginNovember:(

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Godlike

His annoying "slut & drug" stories became tiresome the first day he showed up.

And they still are.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Without a doubt.....

My nomination for Painful TTP'er is none other then:

KEEPER.

Why, you ask? His politically correct, middle-of-the-road posts are boring as fcuk (ie. the use of "broad" is so derogatory). Bring on the "sluts and drugs" stories. ;)

Yours in Polls (not Poles, ya Kraut bastage),

Buckfast

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two

That queer bait Lancearsmstrong is a very good nomination. Hopefully the prize is that you get the boot from TTP. Also add in that idiot “I_love_sheep”. This guy truly gives credence to the “Haney boys marrying their sisters” theory. Is it any coincidence that these two guys play on the same team...or claim to? TR: really man...you and Yoda MUST be embarrassed to have to be associated with these two fcuks!

To clarrify my reason for nomination: he's an idiot. Really, this guy is dumb. Increadibly stupid.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

I have to nominate the irritating Guinness. He is the most annoying TTPer on here. I will second the nomination fot the Yetti.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomie

the sheep shagger that starts a thread in the VMSL forum call ing all players Geeks and then he has a moan back because the soft fcuk can't take it that I ttp out of him on a Valley thread... Biggest Wanker and getting pretty annoying...
Too bad Copperpants (cause he always shites the bed) will win November and can't be nominated for December... :mad:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy.......

The clown who calls himself Screw You Captain . It is bad enough it never happens in my life anymore. To have some French Immersion teacher insult me, shows that this guy should be the most annoying TTPer of the month. He hasn't been back since and doesn't even show up for his soccer team's functions anymore. Ask Dude, he knows.

BTW, I would have voted for I Love Sheep, but his signature made me laugh today, so he is off the hook. The Yetti then takes a close second.

Captain

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, Sheep-shagger didn't start that thread... he had posted the first post in the premier results thread and I just happened to move it.

I suppose that makes it even worse from my perspective :)

Thus, good nomination...

~TB.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep shagger

Did I mention that Sheep Shagger is about as dumb as a bag of hammers?

Captain: Sweeney is out of my dog house for now. He played quite stellar in 45 minutes of work Sunday, and actually stuck around for 3 beers. He was going to leave after 2 to play touch football of all things, but we guilted him into one more. Come to think of it...just for admitting he plays touch football, I 2nd the nomination. Too bad he'll never win.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also......

He apparently plays 'Ultimate' on the side too. I am surprised that he only stayed for 3 beers. He is usually good for 4 or 5 on a Friday after school. Another reason to nominate him.

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
brilliant...

I think French Immersion Teacher would be a good idea for someone's handle. It connotates such depravity, really, when you think about it. The way I do.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The envelope, s'il vous plait

I do realize I am but a lurker, but I would like to make two nominations if the good folks at TTP will allow it. Before I do, please allow me to clear up a couple of items. Firstly, I have a virtually unblemished record of drinking after games.

As for Dude, my files show he has booked out of beers early for such reasons as putting up Christmas lights, and going to see the firemen:eek:

Captain Shamrock struts aroiund like he owns the place with his 800,000 posts, but few of you know the shocking truth. Captain Shamrock has turned down many a fine pint for a Cranberry Splash- virgin, the way he likes 'em :rolleyes:

I hereby nominate Dudewhere'smycar and Captain Shamrock for wanker of the century.

Vive l'immersion française...:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well...

For the record, my participation in the after game / training beer drinking is unmatched by any Royal. Also, let the record show that Dude-where'smycar? was being a good father and taking Dude-where'smycar? Jr. to the local fire hall’s open house.

On the Christmas light issue: Mrs. Dude-where'smycar? made me do it. If I recall, I had more than 3 beers that day anyhow.

You, on the other hand, were a no show again tonight at Canlan. You must have been busy playing Ultimate. Don't come next week; there was a little brawl and I don't think we're allowed back. Just a little one... :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the virgins.....

I have been known to indulge in the odd Cranberry Splash but ONLY when I am meeting Mrs. Shamrock and the wee Captain Shamrock's at the mall for dinner. Dude used this excuse, so I am going with it. It is all about the wee ones after all.

BTW, please don't mention any of the recent Saturday's or Sundays because that would be uncalled for. :)

So if my only crime is taking my kids out for dinner after enjoying a Cranberry Splash, then I am guilty as charged.

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the nominal nominees...

I'd like to nominate JR, Ginger, Rude, Luch, biblical Tim, and Conway for being such wankers and never posting. So I will nominate them. The lot of 'em.

And Sensei. Just because his music thread is and always has been a disgrace. Big wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts