Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating TTPer Nominations [December]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
low blow

Dude and Captain, your family commitment excuses are a pretty weak. I won't stoop so low as to criticize the family bit ( although I could, like what did Captain Shamrock say to his kids last Sunday morning? "Open the fcucking door! I need to go to bed.)

Oops, looks like I did stoop.

And give up the Ultimate shite. I gave that up with my heroin addiction.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My vote

I cant believe the uproar I have caused. Im glad so many people think so highly of me. Thanks REGS for starting the I love sheep bashing thread(called Geeks):mad:

My vote goes to Guienness because he of all people on TTP has got under my skin the most. This guy annoys the fcuk out of me.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet

Shagger,
I guess I am doing my job then!!! Any cnut willing to use that identity is a good laugh to hang with or just a loser to laugh AT !!!
Shagger I beleive your are the weakest link, Goodbye!!!;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another two reasons for Screw.....

Screwball,

First of all, what the fcuk are you doing posting at 11:49 am? This sort of thing must be reported to the administration. Is that a violation of Phase One? I don't believe you had a prep, so don't drop the kids down to your level. Please, for the future of our country...

Secondly, I didn't swear when I came home. I gave my kids a hug and then went directly to bed. Simple as that really. So please don't make stories up. Just because you were out practicing your Ultimate/Touch Football techniques at that time of the morning, doesn't mean that I have to be dragged down with you.

Captain

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ultimately...

I vote for anyone playing Ultimate. All of them are complete Muppets.

You heard it hear first;)

hedKandi

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it too late?

How about the Zeus for being the political wing of the Sportstown 'management' who just happened to make the worst protest EVER? Even though Zeus was not at the match, as he clearly stated, he is still part of the organization. Since Darby was nominated in November, Zeus is the only possibility, isn't he? :)

Captain

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hedkani

I nominate Lean as is an Ultimate player and even worse he plays on his wifes team. Not even going out to check out other chicks. I also have to second Zeus as his team should go play in the Womans league.

Animal
sorryleanjustfollowingtherulessetbyhedkani

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't sell me short!

Must you insult the women's game in this one? I hope you are talking at least div. 3, 2 or 1 even. But I won't accept THAT comment!

~No Zeus, not on your side, just sticking up for talented female players like..... a certain particular person typing right now!

~scwhoisfrustratedbutthebadcommentabove

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Animal

My vote is for Lean.

If you play Ultimate and you must be part of this crowd (clickhere

:D

What next Darts as an Olympic Sport:D

hedKandi

"My Frisbee", "No, its mine"
Oh Fcuk Off!:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, it's Sweeney!!!

Sweeney (aka: Screw You Captain),

Isn't that you in the blue socks w/ white stripes? Those look an awfull lot like soccer socks, don't they?:confused:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just trying to stir the Pot

Animal,

What's with the Ultimate!! I went to an ultimate game because I thought it was a drinking contest:D Can't blame a guy for trying to demonstrate his love for a pint;)

Handi,

Jumped all over that bandwagon, didn't ya? Fair enough but try to have an original take every other time.

Leanwillnotlettheanimaldrinkatthegametonight!HA!HA!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
aren't those...

aren't those kids in the picture? What kind of perv goes to a park and takes such photos....

Oh oh, someone is lurking in the bushes...

I noticed my female soccer player comments were just dismissed

~sctriedtostirrthepot!

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no more canlan?

Dude,

Did you break another leg? Or did you try to rcok fcuk someone else? I'd better get my money back if we're out of the league...

As for the ultimate comment, your 2002 Firefighter's Calendar is in the mail.

Got to go, (football game)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
eminem

Even though we never hear from this slob, need I say more,

memorable quotes by eminem:

happend 2 the cricket thread it just ****in dissapears and nothing is posted thats pretty shitty regs if your gettin rid of a forum it should at least be posted why

another:

first i am a well rounded member of society i just think that regs should have made everyone aware that the thread was going to be moved sure he told mexi but hes not the only crickteer on ttp i was the last person to make a post and i think that the dumb cnut should take my name off this thread because i didnt start it second i couldnt really discuss cricket with u i dont follow the sport i just play and only follow major stuff

yet another:

listen here u little fcuk dont call me sunshine that might be what u call the hooker u wake up next to in the morning but thats not me and dont talk smack about cricket to me the sport u listed is snooker thats not even a fcukin sport im not 19 im 18 and i dont go to "clubs" im not in the mood for dumb peoples shite right now u dont know me so dont talk like u do

We have not seen him around since 2001-10-17 but I think this guy could win the prestigious "Wanker of the Year" award. He whines, bawls, cries, and get down right stupid, about a cricket site that will never be used and then poof he stops posting.

5btwhohasalwayswantedtovoteforeminemforwankerhonours:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a lock.....

Well... It would seem Im going to take honers for November so its time to get involved! I would like to RE nominate the daftest of all dafters Coppertone! He will be sure lock for Decembers title. Im sure the sheepshagger will give him a good run though.... If another nomanation is needed to secure ref beaters spot I will give him a nod as well

Merryx-masscoppertone:D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap

This is crap I was in the clear and now we are tied. If I end up winning I will have to renominate KNVB. He is deserving of the award, and it will be a perfect christmas gift:D

MerryHOHOtoyoutoo:D

O

oldenglish

I would like to cast my vote for Guiness. His posts make no sense, he clearly must be from the valley, and his knowledge of both Soccer and Hockey is at a very poor level.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to nominate anyone who can't be bothered to wait 'til December to vote.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a combined 8 posts

What the hell are you two thinking...oldenglish and the elite?? You lot have a combined 8 posts and you feel like nominating for the most irratating TTPer:rolleyes: I guess that is one way to make a splash, maybe you two should consider posting for more than one day and get a hang of things:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts