Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Irritating member of the day

Is McDirty an Idiot?

• Yes

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • He's gay

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Yes and he's gay

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty.... McNutty, at times

McDirty likes to stir things up from his college baseball days.

The very high strung McNutty played last year with Sapperton CAT Div. 1 when I was the coach there. He played with broken hands and did a pretty fair job when he wasn't losing his cool.

Now toiling for a Div. 2 team look for more broken bones (his) and wild antics for his NV team.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blazing Gay

I vote for this quear becuase hes just plain annoying ,He loves his Captain sidekick and isnt funny at all!Keep trying Quear!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
reccos,

this is your guy isn't it?...mcdirty played with you guys last year at sap. he is playing for NK Hrvat this year.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty, you found it. It took you a few days but you finally got here.

As for The Captain, I'm his sidekick he's not my mine.

As for annoying, I can be when i want to be and you've made it so easy to be annoying.

As for quear, get a new word or at least spell it right you friggin moron.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said!

Only quears know how to spell the word....oh hold on its my phone....hold on its one of Blazing gays DADS on the phone he says you spell it like this .... Queer, he would know!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oooooooooooooohhhhhhh! nice one!:rolleyes:

Wow, he went and bought a dictionary.

what's the hangup with homosexuality( ie. being gay for you mcdirty)? Abused as a child? Hit on by best friend in High school?
Find the thought of it exciting which disgusts you? I'd like to know.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Like I said!

Originally posted by mcdirty
Only quears know how to spell the word....

If people only know how to spell certain words because it defines them as what they are then certainly you will be familiar with the spelling of:

Cnut

and PS: if your not a queer then take the sign down that is posted on your Bugle Boy Jeans logo that states:

"COUNTERFLOW LANE OPEN"

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Suburbanmasturbater!

Are you living at Captain Thrusts house,It seems like all you guys just flipped out after he and I had words.You need to find your own battles to fight instead of picking other peoples.You guys stick together like a bunch of elementary school kids,who is cool today bandwagon jumper?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol McGriddle Combo

Don't know Captain "thrusts" other than seeing his name on here. So the answer to your question is No. Didn't even know this had anything to do with him.....

If you don't want any attention, and don't want to get trashed don't get served up as a poll. You can't get upset if people respond to a poll.

crap I voted for fish sticks once a week. Noone got upset over that.....

Come on, just admit "COUNTERFLOW LANE" was fukcing funny.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't comment

I'd like to know a little bit more about McDirty before I decide if he is or is not an idiot. Maybe in a hundred words or less you could tell us all a little about yourself, this may enlighten us as to why Blaze started this in the first place. My guess is this is a lovers quarrel being aired in public, I'm not going to judge your choice of lifestyle, what you two do behind closed doors with large vegetables is your own business. Remeber this though when you make up there will always be some awkward moments when you stumble back on this thread. Kiss kiss and make up and end this silly thread.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers to Steve

I cant even come on this sight and have fun anymore(sniffle sniffle).In all actuality Im just kidding around with these guys Im sure Blaze is a good guy,so put your peace signs up and you know wich half is yours!

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KOOKOO!

Mcdirty and Mickster,not the same people!Keep trying though Keeps.One of these days youll make someone laugh!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts