Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting innit?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB = CNUT said:
The whole farm on England. Need a win to change my name back. Stupid drunk idiot i am.
I find it interesting to know now that you are trying to pass this name thing off on the fact you were drunk on Saturday and it seemed funny at the time and yet only this morning you asked us all to call you by your new name... Even more interesting is you actually didn’t change it until Sunday at
11:30am.

Well played.​

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I find it interesting to know now that you are trying to pass this name thing off on the fact you were drunk on Saturday and it seemed funny at the time and yet only this morning you asked us all to call you by your new name... Even more interesting is you actually didn’t change it until Sunday at [/color]11:30am.

User name changeWell played.
[/QUOTe

It was 3 Caesar's in by that point and still feeling great.:rolleyes: Please remember i got home about 4:30 after hitting newton up and finding no one home. Long long evening only helped by the bottle of Jack i had in golf bag. I was finally coherent and fully hungover by about 2:30 when i finally went outside and floated in the pool for about 1/2 hour. Dry heaved a few times and was feeling fairly sh*tty rest of the day.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts