Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

India Men's open nation cup team

Itsabeautifulgame

Jul 19, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the endless depth of team India's squad... Why were 4 players on team India that are over the age of 30;

a) not subbed off to allow a fresh pair of legs to boost the team (they looked gassed)

B) not playing for the over 30 team? The India over 30 team didn't even make it out of the group stage.. Why not use these players to help that squad?

With team India's talent, they should be winning the tournament every year. They've won 1 out of the last 3. That's a 33% success rate for those that need a calculator.

KS9

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
India won 2 out of last 4. It is 50% success rate. They were only 5 minutes away from going 3 out of last 4. That would have been 75% success rate. One can use the stats how ever they want to prove their point. It was a great final and congratulations to team Italy.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't go as far as saying they should win the tournament every year. Italy had a great team this year and deserved to win because they didn't give up. Can Italy not have the same team every year and say they should be winning the tournament over and over?

Also, those 4 players over 30 did not contribute directly to that loss. One of them was 2nd in scoring for the tournament.

Itsabeautifulgame

Jul 19, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been following the vmsl for quite a while now, and it was no different this year. I can swear that a lot of players on India's open team that were in the starting 11, weren't even regular starters for their respective winter club teams while you had players on the bench that were... Politics

And it doesn't matter if they were 5 minutes away from winning or 60... At the end of the day Italy won, and yes it was a tremendous final!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts