Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Incase You Missed It!!!!!!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Inspired Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw them that season in the Kingdome of all places during the, back then, annual Washington soccer exchange program. For the record, Washington State rep soccer teams were trash. We once beat some team from Spokane that supposedly were undefeated in 3 years when they travelled up and played us at Fleetwood Park. As gracious hosts, we played them on the gravel field and taught them how the game should be played, on gravel, to the tune of 17-0.

Good times.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We used to do the same thing. We would do a home and home. I had two dorks stay at my place, worst night of my life and then we stayed at their place a few weeks later. Game one here(they were some top team) 15-0 us. Game two we mixed teams and coaches played. I told my dad the coach “we are never doing this again.”

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much the same here. Ours was with a team from Mukilteo just out side Seattle. We pumped em both times but what stands out for me was our trip south. That's when I was introduced to Indian reserves , fire crackers and nudey magazines. If I remember correctly I got my first boner and phoned my parents crying. I was either 10 or 11?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah - We would pump those Washington kids too...

When we were older at U-16 (The old Division 2) we did an exchange with the U-17 Oregon State Selects and it was much closer.

We beat them 2-0 and 2-1 up here with the same results down there and swept the series 4-0.

The thing was the Yankees use that July or August date for age cut off so like a third to half of them were two years older than us.

When we played them down there on the return leg, for the final Sunday match we played at a county fair with a ton of people watching, which was kind of cool.
The kicker was how they billed it as 'Canada vs. Oregon'.
One of the people in the stands at the end of the game said to my best friend's Dad 'Hey this isn't bad - All of Canada beating little Oregon only 2-0.'
My buddy's Dad says 'No, its all of Oregon playing little North Delta'...

The day before we played them at Civic Stadium, or Providence Park now, right before the Caps/Timbers game and the all the Caps watched our last 20 minutes or so and came up to us after and introduced themselves, which was fcuking awesome of them to do that.

The Oregon guys were first class hosts actually and it was a great exchange in the end.
My billet and his family lived in Beaverton and were super nice people.
I actually kept in touch with him a little bit after that.
Great striker and he went on to a full ride somewhere in the bay area but forget where now.
I wanna say San Jose State or somewhere south of San Fran.

That was my first taste of Portland and have loved that that city ever since.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
'The six-week-long competition will take place under the guidance of the Swedish Sex Federation and will reportedly feature activities under 16 categories including seduction, oral sex, penetration, endurance, body massages, foreplay, exploring erotic zones, and more.'

Where do you sign up?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd be like . . . "hmmm, I think this calls for the numnum inspection".

I'd be like . . . "hmmm, I think this calls for the numnum inspection".

Maybe in 2011. Today's world would have a few surprises with a numnum inspection that turn out to be a gag gag

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0