Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Incase You Missed It!!!!!!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had read this in a different journal where they didn't have her name or photos. I agree, something is awry.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't even read that. Looking at the photos, one suspects severe hadicap. Thank God they found her. She must have been horrified.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dammit. I just read it. As a parent, I can't even imagine. Who knows about her medical conditions, but bloody hell, (almost) everyone has the right to die with dignity. Politicians, bankers, lawyers, and sexual offenders the exceptions.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
they left out the part about the hooker and the basement... fair enough...

dude was the mayor of wrongville with his takes and I will never forget the clip of him and Gallagher mocking the Boston media for calling out the Canucks... but drugs are an awful thing and he deserved better than an early exit...

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It takes a lot for the wife and family to release the coroners report although it might have come out in the media anyway versus it was a massive heart attack.

The wife and family for getting out the story maybe will help others.

Given his media profile the drug story might have got a lot ignoring it.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly I just don’t look at drugs the way I used to. I’d actually heard this was how Botchford died within a week of it happening. I’m surprised it never really came to light until now. Drugs just aren’t something to play with anymore, my mate at work died a few years ago in a similar tale. Only 30 years old. I just wouldn’t touch it under any circumstance. Got enough story’s to giggle about logged in the old memory bank.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts