Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Incase You Missed It!!!!!!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would normally enjoy this kind of childish humour, but that’s my kids name :confused:
caught ted GIF

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe if he had complained that his players were getting digitally or orally penetrated without consent it would have gone better?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is the world we live in. No mistakes go unpunished.
Absolutely true and sometimes it's ridiculous!

What the coach said in part didn't even make sense:

"...I think one of my players would have to rape someone ... to get a penalty."

Then Odisha says they'll handle this internally BUT FIRES the guy quite publicly...lol
"We, at Odisha FC ...will handle this matter internally."

Let's face it here's why he got fired is the record. A winning record would have led to an apology not a firing.

"The club currently sits bottom of the Indian Premier League with just eight points from 14 matches."

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
U. of Sask hired Mike Babcock to coach its hockey team. Babcock was successful in Detroit because he terrorized his players and GM Holland supported him 100% but he flopped in Toronto when his approach to motivating players was not accepted. Now the University hired him and put him in charge of teenagers. Is that a disgusting move by the U?
Did the U and Keenan strike an interesting deal? Did he make a charitable tax write-off donation to the University and in exchange for a chance to revive his coaching career so he can end up back in the NHL? Maybe he'll end up in Ottawa or maybe the new team in Seattle. The KHL was looking like a good landing spot for Babcock, competing with Keenan and other dinosaurs in the KHL.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts