Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

In Memory

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nick Wilkes. Striker for the GEU TIgers, and friend to many passed away suddenly this morning. Having played with Nick I for one will miss him a great deal.

The thoughts of my family, and I'm sure all of GEU are with the Wilkes' in this tragic time.

Rest in peace Nicky.

Rob, Tara, and Aevery Geiger

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He will be missed

I only knew Nick for the last few years through soccer but he was a joy to play with and hangout with.

We will miss him deeply.

Our best wishes and sympathy to his family in this time of sadness.

Darin & Brandee.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My deepest sympathy goes out to you, Sue, Dean and the rest of your family.

I have not met Nicky, and don't know much about him other than watching him on occasion on the field, but I have known his mother Sue and his brother Dean for many years, as they are both fellow employees of mine here at E-one Moli Energy. They are both wonderful people, and my heart goes out to them and their family. It is often said that no one should lose a child, and having children myself who are close to that age, I just couldn't even begin to imagine the grief they must be feeling.

Sincerest sympathy,
Gavan

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our deepest regrets to the Wilkes family. In just becoming a father recently, I could not imagine the grief Mr. and Mrs. Wilkes are feeling. Having not known Nick very well, I did not speak with him very much, but am very close with older brother Nathan, as the two of us have played soccer together for a number of years. God Bless the Wilkes family. Jason, Liza, and Mackenzie Boldt

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From our family to yours

I did not know Nick, but I can tell his loss is already wide reaching. Soccer is a fraternity, and your teammates become your brothers. I can only imagine the devastation we would feel if we lost one of our own teammates. SFC also suffered a loss of a member this last summer, and it hit the club hard.

Our sincerest sympathies go out to the Wilkes family, the GEU Tigers, and GEUSC.

From Mike Meade and the Surrey City Royals.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was shocked when i heard the news. I know the entire Wilkes' family and this is a terrible thing to happen to such a great family ,my deepest sympathy.

Jeff Bryant.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deepest Sympathies

There isn't anything to say that hasn't been said already.
It is sad for everyone who knew Nick, I personaly didn't but my sympathies to all who did and especially to the Wilkes family.

Brian Grostad

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Service for Nick

To all :

A service for Nick Wilkes will be on:

Monday, March 18th at 1:00 pm at the
Burnett Fellowship Church
20639 123rd Ave
Maple Ridge

Please pass this information onto those that would like to attend the service.

The Guru

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Condolences

I didn't now him, but like somebody said we are a fraternity. My deepest condolences go out to his family and all of his team mates and friends.

Dario.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts