Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup [Imperial Cup 2005] First Round, Feb. 18, 19, and 20.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiji said:
Soca is right being saying that I didnt mean that as a threat

I know how I took it and that was not a smart comment. Always wise to think before you speak. However, now that this "threat" has been publically stated and obviously witnessed by many on this site, I am sure calmer heads will eventually prevail if they haven't already.

It was smart of you to "clarify" your meaning Fiji.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think Brad May meant to use "bounty" as a threat either. Maybe someone could email Steve Moore's lawyers about the misunderstanding.

:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As stated earlier:

IFC Polonia 3 : 2 WFC Rangers A

This was a disappointing result only in so much as Westside left every last drop of sweat on the field for a lack of subs. The first half saw us go up one, only to lose our centre back to dodgy tackle and an ankle injury. That used up our only sub at the time, Mosher. Very soon thereafter, our second (and last sub) arrived from Whistler and had to take the place of our right back who blew out his knee.

We survived well into the second, and almost gained a second on a scary pass back to the Polonia goal (what seemed to be inches from an OG) but at about 60 minutes, we grew very tired and in the span of about 15 minutes we succumbed to 3 Polonia goals (the second most frustrating since it was saved only to rebound off the bar and fall directly to an advancing Polonia player and an open net).

Our heads sunk for a few minutes, but we managed to recoup a goal to bring us within one. And in the final 2 minutes we were denied the comeback with a mad scramble and a goal line save from a defenseman.

With a full squad and healthy subs next time, we're looking forward to our league play rematch.

(BTW, nice field and good reffing)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then you would be banned forever here and I would be sending you a bill for the time I would have to spend dealing with lawyers that would want an account of what was said/posted on this public message board :rolleyes:

Give your fcuking head a shake and leave it be.

:mad:

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone from Burnaby Canadians able to tell me why they will not play the R.U.F.C. game any other time than Saturday? The Idiots are without 8-10 players do to a wedding and can't field a team; Burnaby says they can't field a team Sunday (When the idiots will be hung to the tits). If our game this weekend was drawn as game #1 I am sure they would have been able to field a team against Inter next weekend. Are they afraid to loose to a first division team or is Miller terrified of John after playing with him for a year.

Either way the league has known about this since the draw and has had plenty of time to deal with it, but once again these clowns in charge are ruining things again. Someone should let them know we are not pro's and we just want to play competitive soccer. Instead of trying to help out, the league officials like some referee's feel they need to have on outcome on game, instead of just letting us play.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
me thinks that after the clovergate incident on saturday, the most angry
players of all will be from pegasis - can't see afc scoring without 3 of their
top offensive players! mf tie=bye bye peg :eek:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
animal said:
Anyone from Burnaby Canadians able to tell me why they will not play the R.U.F.C. game any other time than Saturday? The Idiots are without 8-10 players do to a wedding and can't field a team; Burnaby says they can't field a team Sunday (When the idiots will be hung to the tits). If our game this weekend was drawn as game #1 I am sure they would have been able to field a team against Inter next weekend. Are they afraid to loose to a first division team or is Miller terrified of John after playing with him for a year.

Either way the league has known about this since the draw and has had plenty of time to deal with it, but once again these clowns in charge are ruining things again. Someone should let them know we are not pro's and we just want to play competitive soccer. Instead of trying to help out, the league officials like some referee's feel they need to have on outcome on game, instead of just letting us play.

If the league knew about this event that the idiots had to go to , then why weren't other alternatives made, like a friday night match. Do the idiots have a wedding that day too
:D

Cheers
JB

senior2509

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal said:
Instead of trying to help out, the league officials like some referee's feel they need to have on outcome on game, instead of just letting us play.

Let see Animal

According to the excellent site:

Last Saturday game (Cup) lost to Burnaby Canadians in PKs . Who was the ref?
Feb 12/13 against Sapperton Rovers won 1-0. Who was the ref?
Feb 05/06 against Trollers F.C. won 3-2. Who was the ref?
Jan 29/30 against Khalsa S.C. lost 3-2. who was the ref?
Jan 22/23 against ICSF Inter lost 3-0. Who was the ref?

can you be more specific CF

Thanks mate

Senior

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hard ballz said:
Update....City Blaze 1-0 DCR/Fiji.....Ivor with a red.

Hard Ballz
well done boys... now make provincials... i would love to match up with you boys in that forum (if we make it)

cheers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
animal said:
Anyone from Burnaby Canadians able to tell me why they will not play the R.U.F.C. game any other time than Saturday? The Idiots are without 8-10 players do to a wedding and can't field a team; Burnaby says they can't field a team Sunday (When the idiots will be hung to the tits).

Come on Animal, Burnaby has been playing ALL its Home games on Saturdays at the Turf this year, it is thier HOME game, the players on Burnaby have arranged thier scheduals around Saturday Home games, why should they have to change, just because some Idiot decided to have a Wedding right at Imperial Cup time.
(I use the word Idiot, for a Richmond player, just so John doesn't go off after a couple of pints)
Now it would be great if Burnaby could play the game earlier on Saturday to help you boys out, but I don't see why they have to change thier Home game, when they could be without players due to work commitments.

Side note, any chance someone could take a Video Camera down to the League Office on Thursday night to get all the action from Clovergate that will be talked about before all the suspensions are handed out?

hos

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Bby vs Idiots match is being worked on by both the league and club reps and I am sure that an alternative will be found before the weekend rolls around. So before we go off on the league or anyone else I think it might be wise to wait and see what all parties are able to come up with.

FYI the Idiots informed the league and the two possible opponents the day of the Cup Draw that they were unable to play at 2:00 Saturday. We have offered to play on Friday, Saturday at noon, Sunday or Monday at whatever park is suitable for both our opponent and the league. I believe we have even offered to pay whatever field expenses might arise from such a change of date and time.

Cheers

John

KNVB can we have your park at noon :cool:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB: there sure are a lot of cheap Surrey shots on the poor innocent Africans shown in those photos!!!

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to answer jackturner, clarke intentionally stomped on a surrey player after
the two of them had both hit the ground. The incident was quite obvious
from where i was ( right beside the linesman who flagged the infraction)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts