Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2002 Final Four

Your choice for Imperial Cup Champion

• Surrey United

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Burnaby Canadians

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Rino's Westside

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Mighty Croatia

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

Stop by NAP on your way to Cloverdale (2:15, SC Peg vs. Lowly Surrey United, Pak Cup)- we'll be happy to treat you to a bevy or two. Just be sure to bring a concealable mug of some sort to hide any evidence from the local beer cop.;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

Thanks for the invite/offer. Unfortunately, my Mum is not available until 2:00 and she is the babysitter today......Maybe you can make it out to Cloverdale Athletic for a beer and we can finally 'meet'.......

Captain

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Babysitting

Captain you don't need your Mommy to take you to the park, I'm sure you can find it yourself!!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please call me a lepre chaun. It would make me feel better.

The Healds, if they are both playing, will run rings around your Jennifer Lopez sized ass. shite, Besty will be running rings around you too. Anyway, thank goodness for you, you have 9 other players around you who are fitter. :p

BTW, good luck, Bronco.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I know you're choosing Westside over Croatia in this one because Johnny Sulentic will not be playing. Yes, it's true that Johnny was a major contributor to Croatia's amazing run after the Christmas break but, he has had a lot of help from the return of the rest of the Croatia A team. I think you give Johnny Sulentic a bit too much credit. Sure he's a great player and thats why you love him but, it is a team game and one player does not make a team.

My prediction stays the same on game day.

Croatia 19
Westside 1

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure he's a great player and thats why you love him but, it is a team game and one player does not make a team.

Actually, I didn't know he was unavailable for selection. I've seen him twice in the last week around Richmond and the same bird was with him both times. Is it possible we have another Yoko story here? This is why he is not playing. He would not let his bird leave his side and vice versa.......:eek:

My prediction stands: Westside 3 Croatia 1

Slick

Nov 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Westside. You deserved to win. Especially when Croatia gives up 3 goals on set plays and can't hit a penalty shot.

CDK from Slick's house.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And then there were two.

Two weeks in a row Surrey had to deal with a "mucker" style team and came out on top. The game was anything but pleasing to the eyes for sure. There was a large TTP crowd on had with the likes of Captain, Jinky, Hurricane making the trek out to Slurrey. I was a bit disappointed that CDK was a know show though.

We are looking forward to meeting Westside in the Finial. I just hope this shuts the Crotes up for at least a week. :rolleyes:

Come on Sapperton Surrey is pulling for ya big time.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the amazing streak has come to an end. Westside played a good game. we shite the bed with 20 mins to go and up 2-1. we missed a penal etc etc....but full value to Westside for the win. Best of luck to both sides in the final. See you in the final 16.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Slurrey U. I'm sure you deserved to win that "mucker style" game. I can't cheer for you in the final though. Slurrey winning would take away my "you haven't won a fcukin thing" angle. That just wouldn't be any fun.

Anyway, I'm off to Dav's bit. He's feeling a little down after the unfortunate circumstances that transpired today. Poor guys on suicide watch. He needs a friend.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just arriving home.....

Thanks for the beers, Double In/Guinness/Notty/ThrillerMiller......

My wife is really happy that I just woke her up now after a night at the Buck and the Foggy Dew........It's a funny ol' gaime......

Yours in being MC Hammered

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside shite All Over Your Bed

Bronco,

You hardly shite the bed against Westside. Westside shite all over you with a real eeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy victory. 4-2 was a flatering result for you; it was only a matter of time before the premier teams took you seriously, and look at the result. Your PK was a terrible call and justice was served. Croatia went from chimps to chumps in 90 minutes.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

That's a very complex thought you just had, congratulations. As for getting shite on, if that's the way you saw it, well then so be it. I would not dare argue with someone so versed and schooled in the intricacies of the game. We lost 4-2 to a very good and desrving squad yesterday, but if you think that's the last you'll hear from us, well I'm afraid you and your band of goons are sadly mistaken. Best of luck the rest of the way WAB. don't forget your own toilet paper!!:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about HOS

Captain Forgetfull

I think HOS gave you a pint out of the cooler, even though I may not have paid for it. Just joking Keith, I punched my card.

I guess all the teams from the VMSL are set for the BC's, with the Argies win yesterday.

Looking forward to the big draw on the 9th.

HOSstill :mad: aboutbeingchipped.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, HOS

You are absolutely right. I am very sorry for not including you in the thank yous. It had nothing to do with the fact that you were chipped either. ;)

Captainwhohadalongday/night

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the game Croatia vs westside was a great game.Both penalty shots were deserving..however Croatia should of never let Davor take that shot..he was having A PISS POOR GAME.But for anybody to think Cro got shite on well you are dreaming.Cro goalie handed you (westside) 2 goals Olie's header and the last goal.Westside's defense was getting taken to school by the Cro fowards and the luckiest thing for Westside was no Johnny S.You guys would of(even though that doesnt mean shiet now)had your ass handed to you on a silver platter.Olie was your best player that day..and now he cant lace JS's boots.Well westside you guys won the battle but the war isnt over yet.I see there was a lot of balding heads on that westside team who knows maybe this is the last chance for you GEEZERS.Anyway I do hope you guys dont win cause there is nothing worse than hearing your pathetic Limey wives on the sideline saying Cheers Mate and all that otherCrappy Brit talk..will there be a moment 0f silence before the next game for the passing of that bag Queen Mother.:D

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classy

First of all I take offence to being called English. I don’t call you clowns Serbs or Yugo’s.
Get your facts straight before piping up…

And one more thing. A show of real class when talking about the passing of the Queen Mom.
Not very surprising though!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0