Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2002 Final Four

Your choice for Imperial Cup Champion

• Surrey United

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Burnaby Canadians

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Rino's Westside

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Mighty Croatia

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn You Guin-y

How dare you suggest that???

He will play, but he wont appear on the TEAM LIST, that's all.;)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk get over it.....Guinness you really have some deep seeded issues with the spanking we put on you guys. Yes, we used an in-elligible player who had sat out 3 games for a 1 game suspensiion, and who is a regular player on our team. Yes, you were awarded the 3 pts after a cowardly and shameless protest put forth to the league. Yes, you did get the piss taken out of you all over the field that day. FCUKING GET PAST IT AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR GAME ON FRIDAY YOU DUMB TWAT!!! Oh, sorry I guess only players that actually see the park should worry about the game on Friday. FCUKING GET PAST IT AND WORRY ABOUT HAVING THE WATER BOTTLES TOPPED UP AT ALL TIMES!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmmm...

Bronco it sounds like your a wee bit upset... don't let my little useless comments get you rattled... unless that is, you have something to hide:eek:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong again!!

Once again, you're wrong you dumb shite!! You can not upset me, you have neither the intelligence nor the capacity to do so. I am simply asking, no emploring you to get on with the menial existence that is your life and to forget about yet another set back in the form of your punishing and crushing defeat some 3 months ago!!!

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW you guys hate each other...Even with Johnny S out I think that it will become an even better game now.I see it 1-0 Croatia Mark Banecivic with the goal.:)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, I don't hate him, I pity him, much the same as any human being does when they watch those kids on the Jerry Lewis Telethons. Poor poor Guinness!! It'll be allright, it will all be over soon!!!;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hate

I don't know anyone that I actually hate!!! I would like to call it TTP... Bronco gets wound up soo easily, I can't resist!!! Anyone with a poll named in their honour to have people vote on the size of his cranium can't get upset... I mean he should be used to it by now!!! :p

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where have the Rino's Westside lads gone? Simon? Besty?

If you're scared I can understand....it's only natural that you don't want to say too much before facing the hottest team in the VMSL. You've seen what happened to the Sporting and Sportstown Tossers that tried to downplay Croatia's football superiorty these past few weeks. Best not to say anything...

East End Assasin,

Mark will score a couple of goals on friday. Look for Jason, Dav, Darko and Babs to look dangerous, causing Rino's Westside's suspect defense all kinds of problems.;)

Bronco,

If Besty or Simon get a shot on goal, I'm holding you responsible! Don't let me down.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bender

It would have to be one hell of a shot to get around the gigantic head of his. CD if your looking for Besty I think he's with Jimmy Holiday in the cooking with SC thread. :rolleyes:

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for the delay.
I have been carbo-loading over in the cooking section of TTP.
Gotta get my energy up for the big match tomorrow.
:rolleyes:

Don’t you worry CDK, we haven’t run away to hide.
We just been sitting back watching your head swell during this weeks build up.

Sorry…there isn’t any more room available for swelling is there?
:D

Hope all your fans are out tomorrow…it just isn’t the same if there isn’t anyone there to hear me moan!
I have a reputation to hold up too!:p

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty, I think you need to invest in a portable blood pressure cuff...Christ sometimes I think you're going to spontaneously combust on the field. I'm sure there'll be a good contingent of half cut Croats there tomorrow. Should be a good one.....should be!!

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match Day

It’s all just fine when you can hear me….all just part of my game!
If I’m quite there is surely something wrong!
:rolleyes:

Looking forward to the match…should be intense…just the way I like em!:mad:

Out!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane warning......

KNVB,

There is an apparent "Hurricane" warning around 3:00 at Cloverdale Athletic. There might be an "Executioner" lurking on the sidelines too. Apparently, he will be wearing the "Executioner Hood"............There is a slight chance a beer will be required upon arrival. Can you help an Executioner out? Anyway, I predict a riveting 0 - 0 draw with someone winning in penalties.......

Captain/Executioner

BTW, Westside will stuff Croatia 3 - 1.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could definitely help out with the beer. Unfortunately I may be standing beside you when you drink it. :rolleyes:

We shall see.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What gives? I am on a scouting mission for this year's Nations Cup. Hurricane and I are making the trek to Cloverdale to see one of the leading goal scorers play. However, if you can help us out with the beer, and drink with us, then that will do, I guess.....

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hurricane warning......

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

BTW, Westside will stuff Croatia 3 - 1.

I'm sure the Westside boys are used to "stuffing" and getting "stuffed", however, in all likelihood they won't be doing it to us today or any other day. Perhaps that is an activity more suited to the captain and his side-kicks!!;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely, Bronco. :rolleyes:

I have to realistic with my predictions. It will be a tight game until the kick-off. At this point, Westside will score within 10 minutes. It will be 2 - 0 at the half. 10 minutes into the second half, it will be 3 - 0 compliments of everybody's favorite moaner, King Besty. Croatia will score a consolation penalty with about 11 minutes to go. Wickson will give up the penalty for wearing his throwback goalie jersey.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your predictions are about as accurate as your eyesight, you leperchaun!!:p I hardly imagine anyone thought we would make it to the semis, or for that matter that my rather prophetic signature would materialize into fact. Thus, Captain Shamrod, I will take your predictions for what they are worth....little more than a plebian attempt at piss taking!!;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0