Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2002 Final Four

Your choice for Imperial Cup Champion

• Surrey United

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Burnaby Canadians

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Rino's Westside

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Mighty Croatia

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imperial Cup Final Four

There are only 4 sides remaining in the race to become Imperial Cup Champions.

You have Surrey United, who have been inconsistant in the second half of the season. They seem to really have to fight for any points they get in league play and their Imperial Cup wins are comming from very poor competition.

Burnaby Canadians, who have to be the most boring side in the history of lower mainland soccer, somehow managed to make it to the semi's. They do what they usually do, defend their way through games. So far it's worked for them to reach the final four.

Rino's Westside have a quality side. There is no real suprise that they would make this far. Their only obstacle to the final four was Peg and it seems that they handled that pretty well.

Mighty Croatia, the hottest team in the VMSL right now, have probaly the most talented, skillful and best conditioned side out of the final four teams. They're not only winning games, but making it look sooo fcukin eeeeassssaaayy!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strange facts

Who are the winners from the past 5 or 6 years? They've all been ethnic teams have they not? Inter, Indo and Croatia x3. Is that right?

Just pointing it out.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I second that emotion

Yes, KNVB, leave it to those good with numbers, kinda like how Guinness obviously leaves spelling to the Captain et al :rolleyes:

~TB.

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imperial Cup

Hello all..I have been watching TTP for a while and have decided to join in...My prediction is that Croatia wins the Imperial Cup.Came to close last year but lost to a good PEG with a mighty Regs.:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
east end ASSasin

Sucking up to Regs early.....good for you, chump. KNVB wants to be your friend.

Croatia is the hottest team, but Westside has the best team in the Imperial Cup.

Westside 2 - Croats 1
Surrey 2 - Bby 0

Westside 3 - Surrey 1

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would I need another friend Bob when I have you. :rolleyes: I like your picks but something's no quite right with the finial. ;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction

I have to say that Rino's Westside is probably the best team Croatia is going to face in the Imperial Cup.... I'm expecting them to come to play like they've never played before. Ending Croatia's undefeated streak is motivation enough for any team let alone making it to the Imperial Cup Final. It will be a tight game with neither side giving up much defensively. I expect Rino's Westside to keep this close. Croatia win 19-1

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before I forget

The Slurrey/Caps game will end in an incredibly boring 1-1 draw after extra time. Goals will be scored by former Croatia players. Dal for Slurrey and Elvis for the Caps.

Anything can happen in PK's...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Former Croat players...

Is there a reason why you mob keep referring to ex-Croatia players??? Maybe they left for a reason!!!:eek:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Not like I would expect you to understand what it means to actually play along side someone for several years, given your propensity for picking slivers out of your ass, but we refer to former Croatia players, because playing for Croatia allways allows you to be a part of a dynasty. Ask the Limey on your squad if he was ever treated better by any other club. You may be surprised and dare I say dissapointed in his answer!!! :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronx

Yes your right!!! again!!! as usual!!!:rolleyes: However, I'm sure "the Limey" as you refer to him, would happily reply with something to the tone of this, "fcuk, I can actually take a deep breath in our changeroom without the fear of passing out from the fumes"!!! Dynasty!!! Rrrright, but I wouldn't understand:rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

The Excellent site has Johnny S suspended for one game.

Is he out for this Friday's Imperial Cup game? or just a regular season game?

And why is his fine $20 and everyone else's $10 (for a one game suspension)

Curious

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil

First I've heard of it. Oh well, we knew we'd lose him sooner or later, no matter, there are a number of guys that can step up and do a good job for us on Friday if in fact he can't play....as for the fine being 20 bucks, I have no idea....probably Azzi's gorilla math!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil

I'm sure he won't be on the team sheet, but may double as Peter's long lost twin somehow!!!:rolleyes: No, Croatia wouldn't do that would they???:eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts