Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm fcuking tapped out

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hard to change my behaviour when supply chain issues exist and buying a new fuel efficient car is a waiting game unless you want to take what you can get... and then live with it :mad:
How about moms walking their kids to school instead of drivingtheir darlings or people riding their bikes to the corner store?

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about moms walking their kids to school instead of drivingtheir darlings or people riding their bikes to the corner store?

That ten minute drive is a thirty minute walk. I invite you to do that in Scarborough in mid-February.

Bikes don't work so well when you're bringing back the family's groceries for the week...

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PV, you don't understand economics.

1. Did you read the actual article? It's doom and gloom! You read a headline and post it to feel like you're some EnviroEvangelical spreading the good news..
2. Record profits in so far as physical dollars. Oil & Gas is a volume industry with one of the lowest, if not the lowest, profit to cost ratios for gross margins of any industry.
3. (and potentially most importantly for your pea brain) foreign regimes such as Russia, or OPEC/Saudi, can simply throttle their taps back and cause the hydrocarbons markets to skyrocket... you know who's names weren't mentioned in that article? Aramco, Gazprom, etc.

We can't afford to lose some salamanders and owls, so let's let savages keep killing gay people, enslaving neighbour country citizens and invading other countries... (nevermind flaring by-products, not paying fair wages, etc)

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny, you know nothing about my educational background in economics nor anything about my family's experience running a small business, yet you make unsubstantiated comments.
I posted the article and made no comment about it, but posting it seems to upset you. Believe me it was not my intention to upset you so I hope you will forgive me. I will be praying and hoping that your heart does not palpitate.
As for the article from Bloomberg, it is an appropriate post because it shows that "not everyone is tapped out". It is interesting that Shell, Petro Canada, Chevron, etc. all seem to miraculously raise and lower prices at the same time. Must be coincidences.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny, you know nothing about my educational background in economics nor anything about my family's experience running a small business, yet you make unsubstantiated comments.
I posted the article and made no comment about it, but posting it seems to upset you. Believe me it was not my intention to upset you so I hope you will forgive me. I will be praying and hoping that your heart does not palpitate.
As for the article from Bloomberg, it is an appropriate post because it shows that "not everyone is tapped out". It is interesting that Shell, Petro Canada, Chevron, etc. all seem to miraculously raise and lower prices at the same time. Must be coincidences.
You know what would be great? If those profits were made off Canadian pipelines, taxed, and the money spent on the social programs the same people who block bridges demand be funded to a gold-plated standard.

What about that is so hard for you to get your head around?

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey PV.. What did you do with your rebate??

I'm sure all those electric vehicle owners did something pure with it right??

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like many people, it went to pay down the visa bill.

Since we are on TTP and ratings are important, lets pretend that I used the rebate to rent a Ford F350, adorned it with confederate flags and joined a convoy driving around the city honking the horn.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else still no sign of rebate?

How is this not a major storyline in this province right now?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else still no sign of rebate?

How is this not a major storyline in this province right now?
No sign of mine. That's not to say the wife didn't get ahold of them and decide to give her self a bonus with out running it by me first

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you pay your ICBC by credit card, then you would have got the $110 as a credit on your card.
I got mine June 1st.

Code:
Jun 1, 2022    ICBC REFUND N VANCOUVER, BC
4500************  
$110.00

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts