Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm fcuking tapped out

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
1.349 in the valley this morning

Just wait until they toll tax the roads.

We will be paying tax on gas we use to drive on the roads we are gonna be taxed on .

Someone's a fcucking genius!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just bought a 4 banger. The truck can stay parked ffs. Argh!

Traded mine in! First time I'm without a truck since I've been 16.

Funniest thing, my new car- though very good mileage- runs best on Premium! Fcuk me....

In 5 years I'm pretty sure I'll switch to electric.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1.349 in the valley this morning

Just wait until they toll tax the roads.

We will be paying tax on gas we use to drive on the roads we are gonna be taxed on .

Someone's a fcucking genius!

Bang on, this is my biggest jihad. Our current governments try to find new and sneaky ways of reaching into our pockets, and they are getting way more than the last bunch of thieves. Never mind what JT and his band of crooks are doing with our Corporate income taxes.

I'm one who is all for tolls, but small tolls. Toll everything, but not $3.00 per crossing, like $0.25 per. If I drive from Langley to Vancouver every day, should be zoned like a skytrain. Do that, and give me light rail into Langley ASAP to give me a choice.

Doesn't matter to me much anymore...nowadays when I come home I park for as many days as I'm home, it's only when commuting down to Langley for the business that I drive. I drive way less now.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny / Not Funny looking back on this thread 3 years on while gas is currently $1.67/68

blake anderson GIF by Workaholics

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny / Not Funny looking back on this thread 3 years on while gas is currently $1.67/68

blake anderson GIF by Workaholics
1.45 for the reputable stuff.

How ever if you wanna role the dice and don't mind a little water running through your lines you can save 3.5 cents per litre using either super save or canco whom are currently embattled in a gas war just outside Mission in Silverdale. Great spot for it too. All the overflow in the lineup spills on to the lougheed causing traffic to come to a complete halt.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The current discussion amongst my partners is, do we now need to put in 2 or 3 charging stations at the office, and start converting the fleet to electric.

Pain in the ass. I mean, pay back wise, I don't see that the money makes sense right now. Maybe in a year or two?

Costs going up all over the board if you look at it critically.

Here in W, I'd say every 3rd new car in town is a Tesla or some electric. Trucks are still very popular, but now that there are electric truck options coming, look out. All of a sudden, not nearly enough charging stations. It's going to be a problem real soon. I don't think I have the capacity in my house to add one, either....not without giving up the hot tub, AND THAT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup, went up in last day or 2, I’ve seen it over 1.80 in places. And expect it to jump again. Wouldn’t be surprised if we were bordering, if not at $2.00 by weekend

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The current discussion amongst my partners is, do we now need to put in 2 or 3 charging stations at the office, and start converting the fleet to electric.

Pain in the ass. I mean, pay back wise, I don't see that the money makes sense right now. Maybe in a year or two?

Costs going up all over the board if you look at it critically.

Here in W, I'd say every 3rd new car in town is a Tesla or some electric. Trucks are still very popular, but now that there are electric truck options coming, look out. All of a sudden, not nearly enough charging stations. It's going to be a problem real soon. I don't think I have the capacity in my house to add one, either....not without giving up the hot tub, AND THAT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!
Short term savings with electric? Soon the government will just start charging for all charging stations, then comes an electricity tax, and up up and away we go again.

Really tough to do my work without a truck but I’m getting damn close to saying fcuk it and cramming all my tools into a fortwo.

Anyone have a Thule for sale?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup, went up in last day or 2, I’ve seen it over 1.80 in places. And expect it to jump again. Wouldn’t be surprised if we were bordering, if not at $2.00 by weekend
It's $2.00.9 here in North Slurrey this morning. Yesterday was $1.96.9. Day before was $1.84.9

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts