Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm fcuking tapped out

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah. I think I'll be getting an unpermitted charging station put in this summer, and inside two years make the switch. I'm waiting on Volvo to come out w/ a V90 fully electric version.

Safest car on the road, while still being sexy. :D Added benefit, when I rip through Lion's Bay at 120, the cops just see a dad driving a Volvo and turn their focus to the Porches. When I was in the WRX STI, they'd stop me doing 51, then add on a ticket for the bike rack "concealing" the license plate. Cnuts.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah. I think I'll be getting an unpermitted charging station put in this summer, and inside two years make the switch. I'm waiting on Volvo to come out w/ a V90 fully electric version.

Safest car on the road, while still being sexy. :D Added benefit, when I rip through Lion's Bay at 120, the cops just see a dad driving a Volvo and turn their focus to the Porches. When I was in the WRX STI, they'd stop me doing 51, then add on a ticket for the bike rack "concealing" the license plate. Cnuts.

I'm looking at the new electric dodge Ram for next year. My only concerns are the Hydro Bill and the extra 2 inches my dick will grow

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm looking at the new electric dodge Ram for next year. My only concerns are the Hydro Bill and the extra 2 inches my dick will grow
I was waiting on the Ford Lightning and switching from Dodge back to Ford.
Dodge seems to be more expensive models these days. And even though I’m rolling in dough I think I’ll try and save a few bucks

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
209.9 this morning

mad the rock GIF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel dirty, but flipped over a lot of investments into oil and natural gas last week.

Oh, and finally dipping into Bitcoin. Let the roller coaster begin.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's almost like keeping our oil and gas in the ground was a fundamentally idiotic decision that is going to hit the pocketbooks of Canadians hard in a variety of ways. any serious person saw that coming a mile away. the others votes liberal / ndp / green....

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One solution to high gas prices - electric bikes. Save money on gas and get exercise at the same time. Lots of options out there, but not all in stock. Any suggestions on a reliable ebike to buy?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One solution to high gas prices - electric bikes. Save money on gas and get exercise at the same time. Lots of options out there, but not all in stock. Any suggestions on a reliable ebike to buy?
Do research on hybrids, or gravel bikes for commuting. Something that has various mounts for racks and panniers. Deal with a shop that gives you a good vibe, if you get the “bro” vibe, walk.

And ebikes suck. Full stop. :D

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

street rickshaw GIF

Good idea PV. I think this is how I will start making my deliveries....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a Great little moment this morning. So i cruise into Tim Hortons no mask on, excited for my morning brew. Usually a Starbucks guy but I wanted to be with the people this morning, the every day man. I scan the room and every single person is wearing a mask, 15-20 people. I start wavering, unsure if I’m ok. As I reach for my mask and begin to pull it out, the guy behind me puts a hand on my shoulder and says “don’t do it brother, we’re good to go.” I look back, we share a smile and a chuckle. Hopefully this is the beginning of bringing people back together.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to my chiro. No mask. She sees me. "NO MASK!!!"

Then she composes herself, remembers that she's a professional. She says, "Do you want me to wear a mask?"

"FCUK NO!!!"

We high five, and she gets on with the witch doctor shite.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0