Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I don't know him but...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the guy on the bus today who hadn't showered in 2 weeks at least. Maybe 3.

~TBwhowentgreentoday.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pongo

[COLOR=dark-blue]I thought the buses had been on strike for over two months? Could be the reason for your chums' unfortunate malodorous nature. Or maybe he was just Welsh. [/COLOR]

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
banana splits

Fasty,

So much has changed since you have deserted the country that gave you your perverted view on life...

The bus strike is over. As of yesterday. Just in time too as 'she who makes me scowl' (still, yes, I know, I know...) nearly hung me out to dry. Again.

In all, the strike lasted 4 months, so as you can imagine, he really did stink.

~TB.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firework Fcukers

I don't know who they are, but I nominate all the fcukers that chose to stop and park in the middle of the road as soon as the fireworks started. As I'm trying to get home, traffic moves incredibly slowly -- fine, I expect that -- but then as soon as the fireworks start, everyone who left so late as too not manage to find parking, decide to stop, get out of their car and block the whole fcuking road!

Fcuking bastards!:mad:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk the Big Noiseys and all who came to see them.

Fcuk Busters towing as well. Bastards towed my Kitsilano Parking Permitted Bronco and charged me fifty bucks to get it back.

When I got back I found that the place where I was towed from was jam-packed with guess what?

Non-Kitsilano-Permited cars!

I'm filled with enui.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bastard who pissed me off the most put on a Metro Ford kit while playing for Surrey United in the Biggest tourney of the summer! Then followed it up by putting on his PJ's for the second game and what's worse is he won the F'N M.V.P.:mad:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am still voting for Jinky's wanker. "Buster towing" fcukin pricks and a close second for City By-laws ticketers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What did he look like?

Nickel,

What did this German look like? I think I sent Vitoria to the Elephant Walk. Did he happen to be wearing 2 earrings(sp?) and have short brown hair, sitting beside a blonde girl? If so, it was him. If not, it was just an ignorant German.

Captain

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Newspaper websites

I don't know him but the fcukwit who made the decision to redesign and consolidate the newspaper websites into one big glob of crap under canada.com is a fcuking wanker of epic proportions.

I can't find anything anymore on there.

~TBwhoisrightpissedoff...andstillwoozy.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
arsehole.....

As much as I would admit to supporting Rangers if I were ever accused, under duress, of following Scottish football, Helmut Krug, the attractively named kraut ref in last night's Juventus-Celtic match is a complete wanker. Actually, he's an incomplete wanker as he probably couldn't even manage a sly one without fcuking it all up. What happened to Martin O'Neill's side last night was, as he justifiably repeated more times than I could count during the post-match debriefing, shocking. Celtic were fantastic to watch and Chris Sutton was a fcuking pest the wops will not want to see again too soon. And not because he's such an ugly cnut.

Edgar Davids comes a close second to this (in)complete wanker.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Daily Record,

ARROGANT referee Hellmut Krug last night insisted he was RIGHT to award a controversial penalty against Celtic.

The German whistler robbed the Parkhead side of a crucial Champions League point when he gave Juventus a dodgy last-minute spot-kick.

Krug is baffled at being dubbed public enemy number one after Nicola Amoruso's blatant dive in the box.

Yet despite watching endless TV replays of the incident, and the player himself admitting he took a dive, ****y Krug refuses to admit he was in the wrong.

UEFA rules ban the whistler from discussing the game but sources close to Krug said: "He can't understand what Celtic are getting so excited about.

"They got a penalty themselves and Juventus player Edgar Davids was given a red card so it's not as if all the decisions were going against them.

"After looking at the replays of the incident on TV, Hellmut still believes he was right to award the penalty.

"He can't see why Celtic are getting so worked up about this."

Krug's defiant attitude will only further infuriate Celtic, whose brave fightback from 2-0 down counted for nothing in the end thanks to the ref's dodgy decision.

But the man widely regarded in his homeland as Germany's top whistler is no stranger to controversy.

Observers there say his performances are usually solid and consistent - but when he gets it wrong, he does so in spectacular style.Krug's most outrageous blunder came at the end of last season when he sent off the VICTIM in a headbutting incident.

The Bundesliga showdown between Kaiserslautern and Hamburg boiled over when Kaiserslautern player Schonberg Christiansen viciously butted striker Sergei Barbarez.

The stadium erupted in fury as the stricken Bosnian hitman slumped to the turf and it seemed certain Christiansen would walk.

Hapless Hellmut reached for his red card all right but, astonishingly, flashed it at Barbarez and the guilty man went unpunished.

Krug became a national laughing stock after that incident yet still his reputation in his own country has remained intact.

Celtic boss Martin O'Neill looked close to tears as he struggled to keep a lid on the rage boiling up inside him after Tuesday's game.

But he is not the only boss left fizzing by one of Krug's dodgy decisions.

Former Bayern Munich manager Uli Hoeness publicly lost the plot with Krug four years ago after an explosive 2-2 derby draw with city rivals 1860 Munich.

After seeing Bayern defender Sammy Kuffour controversially red-carded, furious Hoeness blasted the ref and called for him to be banned from handling another game involving the club for the rest of his career.

Every supporter likes to go home grumbling about the ref but it takes something extraordinary to evoke a blast from a club manager.

Krug appears to have a knack for delivering in that department.

And with his arrogant attitude making him seemingly unable to admit to his own mistakes, let alone learn from them, Hoeness and O'Neill may not be the last gaffers left cursing the name of Hellmut the Hapless.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha@

I don't know who the fcuk it is, but the dumbfcuk who gets trying to send me the 'snow white and the seven dwarfs' virus is not only a wanker but a supreme cokcsucker (that's just below the ultimate cokcsucker for those wondering)...

~TB.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts