Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I don't know him but...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe I saw this on TTP somewhere before. Shame on you Captain for not searching to see if it was here somewhere before posting it.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The CNUT who towed my car at Barnet Beach on Canada Day and left me with a $25.00 parking ticket over top of the $97.05 tow!! Happy Canada Day, EH?

@$!&!!*&%#@*

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess ya shouldn't have parked there then! (though that was probably better than your meridian park job that time.....:rolleyes: )

:D Spazz

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
The CNUT who towed my car at Barnet Beach on Canada Day and left me with a $25.00 parking ticket over top of the $97.05 tow!! Happy Canada Day, EH?

@$!&!!*&%#@*

I was talking with the By-Law guys a few days before Canada Day and they were telling me about the big sweep they were going to do for Canada Day, I guess it has gotten out of hand all the people parking all over the place down there.
Best bet is to fight the ticket, most times you can get it overturned, but you have to take the time off work to fight a 25 buck ticket with no chance of getting the towing charge back, it sucks, I will pass on the message to them when I see them today.
A little tip, if you don't pay the ticket, your chance of getting a bill from a Collection agency is 33.33%, I think the City only sends 1 in 3 to collection and the rest get passed off as uncollectable, do you want to play the odds for the higher collection fee.

Your NICE City Worker

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
A little tip, if you don't pay the ticket, your chance of getting a bill from a Collection agency is 33.33%, I think the City only sends 1 in 3 to collection and the rest get passed off as uncollectable, do you want to play the odds for the higher collection fee.

Your NICE City Worker

Cheers HOS :D Your input is much appreciated!! I am not too worried about them collecting on me...being a Collection Officer myself for the City and Imperial Parking in the past, I am not worried in the least...but the fcuken $97.05 tow fee is what chapped my ass :mad:

Considering the condition of the bathrooms and the overflowing garbage cans throughout that park...they should have been concentrating more on the happiness of the Public that are utilizing their parks for FUN on one of the biggest FAMILY days of the year.

I admit...I was out of the lines, just like the 6 cars around me, but in no way were any of us blocking the flow of the hundreds of cars going through that parking lot, so I am sure they could have let it fly for one day...or just give me a parking ticket...gimme a break! Whatever...what is done is done!! Thanks again

stiker14

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To the CNUT who just stole my car and has now left me with no car and a $29.00 per day rental car bill. Fukc you! :mad:

Angry bertrum, very angry bertrum!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was talking with the By-Law guys a few days before Canada Day and they were telling me about the big sweep they were going to do for Canada Day, I guess it has gotten out of hand all the people parking all over the place down there.
Good thing you passed along that information after Canada Day.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Good thing you passed along that information after Canada Day.

Who the fukc goes to Barnet Beach on Canada Day, sorry striker 14, but unless I am heading down with the parents and grandparents for a little BBQ, I can't see why I would head down to that beach.

For you Keeper, I will pass along important City of Burnaby information that will help everyone on TTP.

There will be a paving project on Lougheed Hwy. in the next couple of weeks, so plan an alternative route home.

Dog Licences should be renewed every year and please keep your Dog on its leash unless in an authorized Off-leash park.

August 6 & 13
Friday Night at the Dive In
This free moonlight swim for youth 10-16 years at Robert Burnaby outdoor pool, includes music, lights and games. As well, food and refreshments can be purchased ($1.00 for hot dog and pop). There is fun for everyone. For further information, call Burnaby Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services at 604-540-5901 or the pool information line at 604-570-4000. Free admission. Fridays, 8:30-10:30pm, until August 13. Robert Burnaby Pool, 8175 Wedgewood St.

August 6
Kool Down at Kensington
Kids 10-16 years can join their friends for a free late night swim at Kensington outdoor pool this summer! A barbecued hot dog and pop can be bought for only $1.00 and there are fabulous door prizes! Sponsored by the Greystone-Lochdale Community Association in conjunction with Burnaby Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services. For more information or to volunteer, please contact the Greystone-Lochdale Community Association at kalr@shaw.ca or phone 604-671-1000 or phone the Kensington Pool information line at 604-570-4000. Free admission. Friday, 8:00-10:00pm (rain or shine). Kensington Outdoor Pool, 700 Hammarskjold Dr.

August 19
Willingdon Community Day Fair
Mark your calendars and don't miss this annual celebration. Includes carnival games, raffles, a barbecue and "cakewalk," displays and live entertainment. Free admission, Thursday, 5:30-8:30pm, August 19. Willingdon Community Centre, 1491 Carleton Avenue.

August 20
16th Annual Symphony in the Park
Free admission, 7:30pm. Come and enjoy orchestral manoeuvres by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra in Deer Lake Park! Bring a blanket and the entire family for an evening of the finest classical music. The gently rolling landscape of picturesque Deer Lake Park provides the ideal setting for this wonderful concert. Please be advised that parking is extremely limited for this very popular event.

August 21
5th Annual Burnaby Blues Festival
Spend the day soaking up the blues in spectacular Deer Lake Park. Rolling grassy hills meet the water's edge where the artist's stage brings eight hours of entertainment. An incredible selection of Canadian and international blues artists are presented throughout the day. Adults can relax in the beer garden, young blues fans will enjoy themselves at "Art's Home", a kid's activity tent where lots of music and arts activities abound. Various food vendors offer tasty festival favourites sure to please everyone. Artist line-up and ticket information to be announced. Go to www.burnabybluesfestival.com for more information.

Nice City Worker

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Who the fukc goes to Barnet Beach on Canada Day, sorry striker 14, but unless I am heading down with the parents and grandparents for a little BBQ, I can't see why I would head down to that beach.

Nice City Worker

I guess I didn't mention that I WAS down there with my family for a Canada Day BBQ like every other person down there on Canada Day!! Did you think I was down there for an afternoon swim? :p ;) Trust me...it wasn't my idea...I usually sway towards the nearest watering hole to throw some brew down my throat and not hang out at the park with the whole famn damily :(

striker14

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't met the cnuting m'f'ing prick yet but the parent of one of the kids I'm coaching who tried to give me a starting lineup for the weekend. Surprise Surprise , his son, 0-7 in practice appearances until last night was starting upfront along with 1 kid i don't believe even is registered. I can't wait till the weekends game where I'm banning him from our team's side of the field and his son can watch at least the first half (mind you if we go down by 2 he goes on as he is our best forward, don't want to hurt the other kids chances of winning games). Cnut.

Also who the fcuk watches their kids practice? Do you have absolutely no life? The mosquitos are bad, the weather is cold and you arw watching your son run sprints instead of watching football. Were you emasculated at marraige? At least watch the game until it's time to pick little Gabriel up at practice. For christ sakes. Wankers!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Also who the fcuk watches their kids practice? Do you have absolutely no life? The mosquitos are bad, the weather is cold and you arw watching your son run sprints instead of watching football. Were you emasculated at marraige? At least watch the game until it's time to pick little Gabriel up at practice. For christ sakes. Wankers!

Hold on a minute there Charlie. My parents love to watch our training sessions. They are intense and they are entertaining ( the sessions, not the parents). I love the fact they are so keen to stick around.

Don't ever choose a child named Gabriel to your squad. It can't be good. It just can't. :eek:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have the all gay sounding name team now that i think about. Thanks for bringing it up.

In no particular order.

Clayton
Elliott x 2
Lance
Lane
Arron
Gabriel
Ryan
Robby
Morgan
Ty.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
My parents love to watch our training sessions.

Holy fcuk Ballbaby!
Cut the apron strings already. Your parents are still coming out to watch your Surrey Utd Over-35s practice sessions?

This explains some of your more narcisistic tendencies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0