Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I don't know him but...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk off

Both of you are fcukwits.

Read the first page of this thread... most of those posts deal with what this thread is all about.

I'm getting tired of reading the same crap over and over again in numerous forums/threads.

Get some new material and quit fcuking up the 'gist' of threads already set-up.

~TB.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said!

As for the next wanker, he's one by accident. But a wanker nonetheless. I nominate the Firefighter that had to go for the same 50/50 cross that I did, thereby knocking the both of us out for a few seconds and putting me out for the last 2 weeks (and possibly 3 after this weekend). And I'm sure he meant it too.

:mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real Wankers!!!

The same lads that are always having a moan about what others are posting!!! just fcuk off and don't worry what someone else feels like posting!!! If you don't like it, simple; DON'T READ IT!!!

Guinnessissickofmoanywineywankers!!!:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wee #6

The Wee man at the back for Argentina! I guess he didn't like the fact that I beat him to the last 6 balls so when I go down the little Fcuker trys to kick and then step on my head!:mad:

knvbhateslittlecheapshotartistslikehim:mad:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SPEAKIN OF WANKERS-CRAPPERTONE

on our way out to couver to watch a couple matches on shatterday .... richmond connector - dude in a neon pulled
a u and parked it against the inner meridian:confused:

WHAT A TWAT - glad we were west bound:D

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitface the clown...

To the aldergrove fan who had about a dozen and then started beaking off at the geu/aldergrove game.GEU played like shite and you guys were full marks for the win, but when you started swearing at the group of ladies on the geu side you were out of line. Believe me asshole if it was on our pitch you would be eating your fcuking breakfast through a straw the next day...:eek:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WELL DONE

To the big classless twat who can't win a header without
a straight elbow. Give it up guy, you cost your squad any
chance at any future. Coach OR play, cause you're doing
both poorly!

WHOEVERCOULDGBETALKINGABOUT:confused:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That idiot from Tae-Bo. I hate him.

For that matter, everyone on infomercials piss me off.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What aboot The Rob?

You make a good point mate, but hold on just a wee minute... I was thinking the same thing aboot your Avatar... that belt might fit the bill, however that body looks a wee bit too tanned compared to your pale white heed!!! so WTF??? after all this time I think I've finally figured you out!!! IMPOSTER!!!:mad: :mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moosehead

I have no idea who this lad (or lass) is, but the way he/she comes into this site and PM's me off the bat (before ever making a post)to bum and blow about the other team from Glesga... ABSOLUTE WANKER!!! or Twat for that matter!!!:mad: :mad:

Guinnesswantstoseethis"Meathead"comeout!!!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

Ask the cnut to email me about that shower of shite, as well. Wee bit bored here and wouldn't mind a convo.

Cheers,

Blue Nose Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Neck

The sheep shagger has once again graced us with his presence... this guy is an absolute retard!!! he gloats about banging sheep and can't understand what the problem with that is... anyway, my point is I don't know him, but (to quote Eric kartman) I do know he is an "assbangingkockmaster"!!! :eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punk Teenagers

Here's a big "fcuk you" to that stupid kid who came whipping down Cypress from behind my at Super-G speed took the same jump as me and took me out in mid-air. And he was on skis, no less. Stupid kid.

Next time, look ahead. :mad:

Keeperwhostillhurtsfromthecollision

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0