Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I am not a true Canuck Fan but I will Jump on and off the Bandwagon just to look cool

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is where TheRob, Stepchild, Coach, and anyother non-believer in the Canucks can post. You all can look cool by telling everyone how shitty the Nucks are, and who they should trade for or play, even though none of you know shitt about Hockey, and probably have never played the game.

The only way for any of you to make up for this, would be to find tickets to game 7 and take HOS to the game, but other than that you are stuck in this thread for the rest of the play-offs.

Carry On

Moderator of Canucks; HOS

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if you question the heart of your team and expect more, you are no longer a fan.
Wow those are strong words H O S.
It's not about just cheering when times are good.
It's about getting outworked and out hustled for 4 of the 6 games played.
Take your band waggon H O S and run it off a cliff.
GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus HOS, you sound like Filling the Net.

Fag. Total yard cleanup for you Monday.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I will be cleaning up your body parts and blood, after I give you the one over for selling out on the Canucks.
Bring IT

hos
Lets see, am I a Canucks fan..........well, family has had tickets since their first year.........I believe they are club seats now. Hmmnnn, lets look at the $ investment into that.............second, how many Stanley Cups have you been too that involve the Nuck's........mine is 2...........getting angry.....and how many riots have you been in......1 for me.....I have supported those fukcs for ever, I deserve the RIGHT to bash those **** suckers and as does anyone else who has invested so much into a team that settles for mediocracy (sp?). So Hos, kiss my salty NUTS. :D I can vent and say what ever the FUKC I want. :mad: :mad: :mad: Third, I spent 4 years in California watching the god damn Mighty Ducks and the Kings, only to capture a glimps of Canuck highlights if the moon was aligned with the red planet, now that I can see them again I can vent about their poor efforts like the rest of the Fans. I did not see you out on a street corner last night waving your Flag and celebrating.
PS, man I love the Canucks................... when they win.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
Lets see, am I a Canucks fan..........well, family has had tickets since their first year.........I believe they are club seats now. Hmmnnn, lets look at the $ investment into that.............second, how many Stanley Cups have you been too that involve the Nuck's........mine is 2...........getting angry.....and how many riots have you been in......1 for me......

You have got to be joking, this is your come back, to say how much of a Nucks fan you are.

First, season tickets means nothing, you are just one of the rich cnuts that use the tickets as a write-off on thier taxes, goes to the game and leaves with 10 minutes to go, no matter what the score, so they can miss a little traffic after, that is crap.
Stanley Cups, only 1 for me, but every single game in 94, and not a penny paid for a ticket, the reason, I was one of those sorry fukcs in the parking lot, parking you rich cnuts and your fancy dancy sedans at the old PNE. I was able to watch every game, standing room only however, but I was right in there, I did not count the Nucks out when they were 3-1 down to the Flames that year, did you, and then jump back on, when they made it to the second round.
As for the riot, you where with the other 2,000 meatheads down on Robson, who thought tipping over cars would be a great way to celebrate a great Nucks run through the play-offs. They were all true fans down there.

Now I know for sure that you are not a TRUE fan, but a kid that got Daddy's tickets to the games, and can sit and have his beers in the fancy seats.

Go Canucks Go

hos

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
H O S, I mean Johnny Canuck.
Take your pulpit preaching jumbo and drive your waggon off a cliff.
Take the good with the bad big boy!
A true fan is someone who wants to see the team get better, and hopes things will change around you dimm whitt.
We want them to win you stupid shot saver.One two many balls off the noggin you Partige Family Wannabee.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
A true fan is someone who wants to see the team get better.

They are better, you O-35 Hasbeen, they won the Northwest Division this year, if you did not notice, they have got over 100 points the last 3 years, and their starting keeper has over 30 wins the last 3 seasons, only matched by Marty of the Devils. It is their time to do it, even without Bert and that starting keeper, they don't need so-called fans like yourself, TR, and stepchild talking the big talk that they are done because they are down 3-2 in a series with the very inexperianced Flames. Keep cheering them on, they win game 6, and then go home for game 7. But you guys just write them off, and say, oh well it is over, we sucked in game 4 and 5. Look at the Habs, I hate em, but they may move on over a terrible Boston team. CBC is lov'n it right now, all the Canadian teams are in Game 7's, lots more I am Canadian ads.

Danny Bonnaduchi

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos,
thanks for the nibble Jackass. :D :D
To start, never been to a final and don't care and the family got rid of the tickets due to huge $$'s with years of shite hockey.
Second, not rich but would like to be that guy you ranted about :eek:
Third...I was down at the riot after drinking at the Ivanhoe (not proud)

Must be a great view from your high horse, and yes I am a Nuck's fan that would like to see the team play thru the whole season, not when they feel like it.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I have finally found my thread to post. I will admit that I do jump on and off the canuckle head ship depending upon how they look on the ice.Am I a true Canuck fan maybe maybe not. I'm leaning towards the not these days and part of the reason is what money has done to this game the other is my wifes reallity T.V addiction.Is it dump and chase or the Apprentice? I never thought I would ask myself that question. Some nights I am wrong the Nucks look great(First two periods in last game and O.T) other nights I find myself channel surfing along with many others that won't admit it ;) . I will be watching the game tonight and if these guys don't come out flying and sacrafice their bodies throughout the whole game I may just turn off the T.V and get caught up on some laundry :rolleyes: .Cuz that's what bandwagon jumpers do.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I had a quiet evening did a little laundry washed the dishes and I guess it was 10:30...11ish when I heard alot of yelling,then moaning then dead silence from my neighbors? anyone know what happened? :rolleyes: Not sure who to cheer for now? any ideas?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Well I had a quiet evening did a little laundry washed the dishes and I guess it was 10:30...11ish when I heard alot of yelling,then moaning then dead silence from my neighbors? anyone know what happened? :rolleyes: Not sure who to cheer for now? any ideas?
Anyone but Toronto or Montreal. Go Calgary

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0