Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How Fun Was Your Game?

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need to piss take anymore. Don't even tell me the score. I just want to know how fun your game was. Was your game like this :)? Or was it like this :eek: ? I hope it wasn't like this :mad: or like this :( .

May all your games be like this :D !!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1,

Unlike the Dutch Donkey, I recognized the piss-take. Well played :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Regs...that post was overdue. I know KNVB agrees with me on this one. He's just mad because YG Inc changed its colours to Seaquam colours.
I think that those colours are FUN! FUN! FUN! I think Yoda thinks they are fun colours as well, but there's something unexplainable about them that he finds to be no fun.

Here are my predictions for this weekend.

Young Guns :) Gunners :)
Buddha :eek: BDGC :eek:
Cheatside :eek: Beefeaters :confused:
Dragons :D Mountain Shadow :D

Police, fire, or ambulance? You're going to need all three!

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't understand what the hell this image means :eek: ? Does it mean scared, or surprised, or gasping. And 911 what the hell does it mean to give :eek: to our game against Buddha. Does it mean it will be shocking!??? Clarify this 'eek' for me. Lionheat

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lionheart said:
I don't understand what the hell this image means :eek: ? Does it mean scared, or surprised, or gasping. And 911 what the hell does it mean to give :eek: to our game against Buddha. Does it mean it will be shocking!??? Clarify this 'eek' for me. Lionheat

Dearest Lionheat,
I apologize for the :confused: (confusion). I chose this image :eek: for no particular reason. My post was meant to be :) (lighthearted) and :rolleyes: (sarcastic). I put very little/no thought into the images I chose. I find the :eek: image to be :D (humorous). I was considering using the :knvb: :wa: :bronco: images, but I've made a pact with myself that I will NEVER use these images :knvb: :wa: :bronco: because they are annoying and un :cool: .

However, if in fact, you truly were :( :mad: (disappointed and angry) to receive the :eek: image for your game versus Buddha, then my response to that would be :eek:

Surpised, gasping, shocking...yes, even scared. :eek:

I'm hoping your post was supposed to be :rolleyes: and ;) in nature. Maybe even :p . If not, then you should be :eek:

Yours in :confused:

Dial 9-1-1

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
9-1-1

I am :mad: that you are trying to turn this serious league into something fun. There is no place for :wa: :wa: :wa: in this league. Its all about winning because that is what makes us :) . This :knvb: :knvb: is the dance I want to see you do over your victim as you hack them down to get the ball so next time he will be like :eek: and you can be like :D when you win this prestigious league and I'll be all :) when I get to shake your hand in the finals

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0