Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!! New Canuck uni's!!

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the blues better, not to fond of the whale on the original colours

Attachments

• uni 2.jpg
    uni 2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 108
  • uni 3.png
    uni 3.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 114

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The orca and c being a different colour than the blue and green scheme really bugs me, it doesn't look professionial at all. Not a big fan of the giant VANCOUVER lettering either. Very disappointed considering all the hype I expected a lot better.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice attachment JBN
some of those schemes even make the Spaghetti Plate Jerseys look good

Did they really have to write Vancouver in a big Arch over top of the Logo ?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Vancouver over the logo is bizarre. Can't think of any other jersey that has a logo and the name of the city on it. Agreed about the blues being better than the whites, the strip of green on the whites with blue lettering and a blue logo looks weird. Lots of hype but a bit of a letdown.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the reason for the big VANCOUVER in garbage font arched over the logo is to sell millions of dollars worth to the tourists leading up to, and during, the Olympics, apparently they buy anything and everything with the host cities name on it...including pro sports teams uniforms...

Terrible, and to think they spent a million bucks having this thing designed and trademarked (heard that on the TEAM)

I would have come up with a better one for free, or maybe a seasons ticket or two... :p

Terrible for sure.

The Whale, while westcoast, doesn't reflect 'Canuck' at all, whether the moniker 'Canuck' refers to a Canadian Comic Book Character, A lumberjack of French Canadian Heritage on the West Coast, or to what the Euros referred to the Candian Troops as during the world wars...a whale jumping out of ice representing the name is simply bad. Colours and design, full marks, the freshening up of the old stick logo on the shoulders, full marks. The birthing/puking/stupid orca- repulsive, and they should have binned it straight away.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the V's sucked pretty bad but these are definitely up there, hate basically everything everyone's said about them. The colour is about the only thing I like.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart .. the Av's have that 3rd Burgundy Jersey with Colorado scrolled at a angle
the only teams that I think pulled it off are Pittsburgh and the Rangers (NY that is )

why do you have to advertise where your from by sewing it on your Jersey
Letter for Letter
isn't that what your Emblem supposed to do ?

Concerning the Orca breaking out of the Ice Upwards
it's alot better then the ice skate blasting downwards or the Techno colour yawn of the Big V ( which by the way .. to Boys who wore that Jersey
on the Ice back in 82.... bravest men I know )

Personally.. the simplicity of the Stick and Rink fit's ... the subtle updated one is alright as well

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
True true T-Idiot. Agreed that the Avs and Nucks don't pull that off.

If facebook is any measure, the number of people I know who have changed their status to something that mentions how ugly the jerseys are is quite a few.

Sad thing is, we moan about how bad they are here but they will still make millions from them (although I'm sure no one on TTP will buy one ;) )

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not going to buy one fcuk that. this is the biggest joke of a Canucks Jersey. no wonder we are a joke of a team (other then here) people don't give a monkeys about this team east of Cranbrook. and having crappy jerseys and under acheiving teams is the reason why. I loved the Canucks but I'm so sick of there shite managment and the banwagon fans. this Jersey is a joke just like this team. and if anyone thinks they are going to make the playoffs or win a round if they do make it, give your haed a shake. Alex fcuking Burrows?????? what a joke. any team with him in the line up is a joke.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we are stuck with these (attached) vs what could have been, attached also.

Now that I have had a day to sleep on it...And think and stew about it...
I think these are the best uniforms the Nucks have ever had, but that isn;t saying a lot.
I was just expecting so much more...Johnny Canuck, or a totally new concept.

They did okay, it's not terrible like I instantly said yesterday, they have grown on me.

But theu missed a chance to swing for the fences...

Attachments

• p3536507dt.jpg
    p3536507dt.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 83
  • p3536512dt.jpg
    p3536512dt.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 92
  • canucks-uniforms.gif
    canucks-uniforms.gif
    39.2 KB · Views: 765

Members online

Your TTP Wallet