Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!! New Canuck uni's!!

Argyle

Active Member
Feb 22, 2002
1,578
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
5
So...any thoughts on how these look? These are the new idea for uniforms for the new year...
 

Attachments

  • canucks-uniforms.gif
    canucks-uniforms.gif
    39.2 KB · Views: 234

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
7,271
1,150
Tokens
7,516
Dirty Money
11,484
The Away ones are nice but I don't like the home uni's. I actully would buy that white jersey. Looks sharp!!!

I also really liked the old Edmonton jersey's they wore last night though, I hope they bring those back to!!

Ps Is that Bob the Builder on the home one??
 

Argyle

Active Member
Feb 22, 2002
1,578
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
5
The Franchise said:
Ps Is that Bob the Builder on the home one??
I really hope that you are kidding at not knowing who that is....
 

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
7,271
1,150
Tokens
7,516
Dirty Money
11,484
Argyle said:
I really hope that you are kidding at not knowing who that is....


I have a young niece....if you had young kids in your family you would know who that was.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway it looks like bob the builder. they might as well put free willy on it jumping over the wall or chopped up luna (..............that was mean)
 

italian_stallion21

Well-Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
5,941
227
Tokens
2
Dirty Money
100
The Franchise said:
I have a young niece....if you had young kids in your family you would know who that was.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway it looks like bob the builder. they might as well put free willy on it jumping over the wall or chopped up luna (..............that was mean)

Seriously, it's Johnny Canuck, the original logo, how do you not know that? Oh, right, Leaf's fan :rolleyes:
 

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
7,271
1,150
Tokens
7,516
Dirty Money
11,484
italian_stallion21 said:
Seriously, it's Johnny Canuck, the original logo, how do you not know that? Oh, right, Leaf's fan :rolleyes:


Hey I am Canuck fan to.....(although after last night fukc its hard)

I just find Jonny the builder a bad bad bad jersey.
 

Zaurrini

New Member
Jul 20, 2001
2,821
1
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
The Franchise said:
The Away ones are nice but I don't like the home uni's. I actully would buy that white jersey. Looks sharp!!!

I agree I like the home ones...I mean the white ones....

The away one, I mean the home one....the dark one...I am not a big fan of. I think it is just the logo I dont like.

The white jersey is sharp. (the away one...)


Z


PS I wish we would see other teams away jerseys, I mean home jerseys...I mean dark jerseys more often.
 

Kevin Hector

Active Member
Apr 9, 2005
3,011
21
Tokens
1
Dirty Money
100
ZENYO said:
These jerseys look a lot like the ones posted on a forum thread at the Canucks web site. I think some guys photoshoped canucks logos on the Reebok All Star jersey.

Canucks.com :: View topic - Modified Canucks Jersey

If I'm not mistaken, it takes 2 years for a jersey cahnge in the NHL...


NHL is changing all there unis next year new material tighter fitting, stays dry longer, breaths better.
 

J_B

Member
Jul 22, 2001
789
5
Tokens
298
Dirty Money
100
The Franchise said:
Hey I am Canuck fan to.....(although after last night fukc its hard)

I just find Jonny the builder a bad bad bad jersey.

What would you rather have a big maple leaf on the center of your Jersey? That would be creative and look so much better:rolleyes:

Cheers
JB
 

Keeper

New Member
Jul 3, 2001
5,512
3
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
They miss the old-time hozizontal stripes.

Good colour, good logos, bad design.

Tighter fitting, bad. Go old-time.
 

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
7,271
1,150
Tokens
7,516
Dirty Money
11,484
J_B said:
What would you rather have a big maple leaf on the center of your Jersey? That would be creative and look so much better:rolleyes:

Cheers
JB


Well we are Canadian and last time I checked the Maple Leaf was on the flag;)
 

J_B

Member
Jul 22, 2001
789
5
Tokens
298
Dirty Money
100
The Franchise said:
Well we are Canadian and last time I checked the Maple Leaf was on the flag;)

Ah Yes, but we are also Canucks. This would where Johhny Canuck fits in. :eek:
 

Bronco

Well-Known Member
Oct 17, 2001
1,715
221
Tokens
13
Dirty Money
100
aug2807_luongo_tt.jpg
















Thoughts?
 

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
0
Dirty Money
0
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts

Top