Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey Tigers You're Next

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey tigers your next

Good Luck this weekend it should be a good game, hope the weather is nice so we can sit and have a few beers after the game.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lessons to learn

Where are the moderators when you need them?

3rd thread in first 11 posts!

Filling your shorts, where these supposed to be posts and not new threads?

Beenthereanddonethatbutnotthatmanytimes!

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
why the new thread

hey filling the net , why do i have to go through a new thread everytime a bk player has something dumb to say ??? fcuk you might be winning div 2 but your still a bunch of inbred famers from GEU...and your posts prove my point. :eek: Post your stupid comments about how great you are in the div 2 thread....I like to read all idiotic posts in one go, just like punjab radio. :D and if you don't stop the new threads, i'll get star pimp after you, and you two numbnutz can battle it out using your wits:rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, now

Hey Big T, I resemble that remark!

Regs,
Nothing, I was just trying to offer some help.
Could very well be intentional.
:(

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Now, now

Originally posted by Yoda
Hey Big T, I resemble that remark!

:(

hey yoda - I know you do :D

regs - do you want every nimwit on here to open a new thread everytime they have a game on the weekend ?? :confused: I didn't think so. As you were.

Big T:cool:

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEY BIG T

WHAT TEAM DO YOU PLAY FOR AGAIN???
YOUR PROBABLY MAD BECAUSE YOU TEAM IS SHITE, AND YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO BEAT THE KNIGHTS

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by clubbin
HEY BIG T

WHAT TEAM DO YOU PLAY FOR AGAIN???
YOUR PROBABLY MAD BECAUSE YOU TEAM IS SHITE, AND YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO BEAT THE KNIGHTS

shout ! shout ! shout it all out !!! :D

Hey clubbin, cool name :rolleyes: why do't you read the left side panel - and if you can READ it says team : Sikh United FC.....:eek: thanks for being one of the nimwits on here...membership has its privileges. :p

PS - coach means lose the capitals

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey t sorry bud i dont live on here and by the number of postings you dont have a life so shut up.
p.s spend more time practicing on soccer you need it.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You think I'm always on here, how about these guys

Originally posted by clubbin
hey t sorry bud i dont live on here and by the number of postings you dont have a life so shut up.

Actually I have a long way to go.....I just don't know how they play and do this ..... :D

TTP Community Forums Members List
Top Posters
Regs 5675
Captain Shamrock 5572
knvb 5399
TheRob 3691
Dude 3254
Keeper 2899
Hands of Stone 2061
Yoda 1949
Jinky 1911

I think at my current pace I'll catch Jinky by 2025.:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When was the last time the Knights actually beat the Tigers? I played in the season series once. We won both games that year. The second we were down 2 - 1. Then the young fellow who scored your second goal started to chirp. A couple of minutes later he was seriously injured at centre. That same guy who "chunged" him scored the tying goal off of a corner. We scored two more in a span of about 2 minutes.

Last year I think they beat you twice didn't they? Or was it a tie and a win for the Tigers?

They're older and smart. You guys are young, dumb, and full of....

TheRob's official prediction? Tigers by one. Take it to the bank.

Now, all the Knights that have signed up recently will come at me with the usual stuff like, "Your team sucks." "Where do you play TheRob?" "We'd kill your team." "Blah, blah, blah." Put your team back in Div. 1 this year and you probably are sitting near the bottom. It's that simple.

How many goals has Nesbit scored off of his left knee this year? That fcuking knee is lethal.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo robby

Are you a moron? We didn't play them last year!! We will see who gets the last laugh!! Your right they are older and slower!! But i have to give them credit they can grow a mean mullet!

See You Auntie

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bottom line

Look, you guys can all sit around and talk and blab on and on and on some more...but it doesn't make any difference, here's what i'm talking about...

W-T-L GF GA Pts.
#1 GEU Black Knights 8 7 -0-1 28 4 21

#4 GEU Tigers 8 5 1 2 21 10 16

Need I say more? And expect the GF for the Knights to blow up Waco style. Donegals are just another blip on the radar.

Are you tigers from Detroit by any chance? I don't think you'll want to hang out after the game cause we don't serve milk for little kittens.

Sheep, what happened to that 9-0 prediction? Sure it would have worked for the TB/Pitt game last night, but not for you guys, 1-0. Great prediction buddy.

Where my boys at, C-Daddy, The fuhr(y), M to the Izzeh.

SYA's in the house.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
early prediction
knights 4 (2 left knee volleys from you know who)
tigers 1

p.s. the rob, nezbomb took a freekick with that knee, top corner. that knee is one of a kind. unstoppable. best left knee in the game today, hands down.

See You Auntie

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look At That.

Damn rights it was well put. This university degree is sure paying off! So like I said, expect the Knight's GF to blow up, well maybe not blow up, but it was still a shut out nonetheless, what a surprise (sic). 3-0 for the good guys. Chalk up another shutout win.

What happened to Wally's world there, 6-0 thrashing at the feet of LUFC? Wow, must have been a pretty good night.

1-0 for the wee little Tigers of Detroit. Very convincing win there! Wow, at least they got a win. And against another GEU club, the Wolves. I don't think either of those teams are gonna get far with only 1 goal to show for it. Needless to say I'm guessing the honies weren't out to impress so the goals stayed at a premium. Hey, there's a great excuse!

Wolves and Tigers, better clear out of the forest kiddies, the Knights are coming through. Oh wait, they're already through the forest, that would explain the 8-1 record. Enjoy fighting fort the scraps everyone.

Titans, you're next.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts