Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey Tigers You're Next

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans

This weekend should be the first fun game of the year, the titans are a good bunch of guys and we are looking forward to a team that doesn't play kick and run.

Gatson won't even sniff the net this weekend!!

See You Auntie

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about this type of play?

Kick and score. That usually works. As the Knights have figured out, the team that scores the most goals by the end of regulation, wins. It's a simple concept, but I don't see it being adopted and followed in this league for some reason? Except for the Knights. Hmmmmmmm.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
just me personally but i think that the knights have to pick up their game. i understand that its hard to stay at a top notch level when your play such crappy teams. we all have to come together and get back to the level that we were before, which is killing teams dont let teams think they have a chance.

See You Auntie

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta pick it up boyz!

Pick up their game? More like, [help] pick up their opponents after leaving them lying in the grass. The Knights are owning their opponents. So much so they should be charging the other teams beers or women just to be seen on the same field as them. Maybe even have a practice before each game. Please man. Crappy schmappy, who cares who the opposition is. It's all about coming out to play on any given day or night. And that's what the Knights do man, they bring it like the Ducks did to Detroit first round playoffs last year. Like I've said before, a win is a win is a win is a win. When you look at those standings, does it matter who's played who? No, cause that doesn't matter in the overall scheme of things. Wins and losses are all that matter and the Knights are 8-0-1. That's right, 8-0-1. Period. Don't try to find excuses for others' success and obvious dominance of this league. Maybe talk to this so-called "competition" and tell them to get their game up to the level of the the Knights.

Titans, you're next. And don't expect McNair to save your ass like he's doing down in the home of country music.

I'm out.

SYA

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
are you even watching the same games?????? ya the knights win, like there a really good team but if you watch the way they have played lately, not there best. they should be killing teams. okey but you say they do right! look at they scores lately tell me if there killing teams!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by clubbin
are you even watching the same games?????? ya the knights win, like there a really good team but if you watch the way they have played lately, not there best. they should be killing teams. okey but you say they do right! look at they scores lately tell me if there killing teams!

A wins a win no matter if it's by 10 goals or 1 goal!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0