Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey Blazing Gay

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not the Babbysitter that did all those terrible things to you, so maybe you should put down the anger stick and seek some therapy! :wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I assume this is for me and I will even reply to it.

The only thing my babysitter(nice girl) did to me was when i was 17 and I shagged her. It was a little bit wierd as she was a friends older sister and I saw him almost every day but well worth the effort I put in to make it happen. :D :wa: :bronco: :knvb:

when your 17 and can shag a girl 7 or 8 years older than you, you can't have much to complain about. Not only that but she used to buy all of the booze we use to drink for us.

Actually thanks for bringing this up Mcdirty, I'm gonna find out what she's up to these days. I haven't seen my friend in years( he's married and lives in Ontario) but I see their parents all the time around town. I'll ask them or one of her old friends at the pub.

Cheers

Army

whohasagoodmemoryofbabysitterwithbigtitsandathingforsmokingthehog

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not the Babbysitter that did all those terrible things to you, so maybe you should put down the anger stick and seek some therapy!

Holy fcuk, you've got to be kidding. Where have I seen that before? :rolleyes: You are a fuking idiot and no one on this site wants to see your shite you post. Fcuk off and go to Brad Higgs' Soccer School to learn how to control your 18 yard box. At least fcuking spell BABY right. Fcuking moron.

Regs,

Can you fcuking put this clown on a delete list or something?

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Captain needs attention!

Cmon Captain cheer up brother,There isnt to many people as angry as you are in the world.Like I said before have fun proofreading all night,and checking out all the posts wich dont involve You,You Fcuking Cnut.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blazearmy,

One little question. Why the fcuk did you have a babysitter when you were seventeen? Care to explain?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hey mcDumbass

Originally posted by mcdirty
Im not the Babbysitter

Yeah your just a fcuking genius, a wizard, a mensa; go back to the thread dedicated to you... I think it has something to do with you being an idiot and gay.

I think you could get by if you simply responded to threads with piss poor posts, but to start threads???

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap, HaHa.

She was previously my babysitter. When I was 8 to about 13. She looked after me and my younger brother(5 years younger) and sister(6 years younger) on the weekends when my parents went out. I remember by the time i was 12 or so she used to invite all her girlfiends over and going swimming as my parents would leave her looking after us for a whole weekend. Those were good weekends when you were 12 and having your buddies over to check out 18 and 19 year olds girls in bathing suits. I was the fcuking man then.

Now he goes to cousin????????? What gives?

Cow tipping?????

Holy s*it, I just realized. Mcdirty's real name is Jethro and he's from the Ozarks where he lived with his sister, I mean wife.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought babysister was funnier than cousin

No need to explain your life story, or your version of it anyway!You sound like your trying to convince yourself this actually happened.I think I read this story in Playboy once,good try though Blazing Gay you still havent convinced me of your not Gay!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love how this is evolving

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Fcuk off and go to Brad Higgs' Soccer School to learn how to control your 18 yard box.

Why are you bring Higgsy in to all of this, is there something we don't know Capt. or is it because Bradly is so good in the BOX.

Student of Higgs

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty

Babysister was funnier than cousin.

Don't tell me you get Playboy for the articles.

You have yet to announce which team you play for?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts