Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heritage Classic

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Environment Canada
Edmonton City Centre: Issued 4.00 PM mst Friday 21 November 2003
Tonight .. Clear. Low minus 24.
Saturday .. Sunny. High minus 15.
Sunday .. A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 21. High minus 7.
I'm gonna freeze my ass off, I've gotten soft living out here on the coast.

Hope I can work the digital camera with one hand on my pocket flask.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You Got Tickets

That is sweet that you are going, how did you get tickets?

Have a good time, keep one hand on your balls in cold like that, forget the camera.

hos

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nostalgia at it's best.

What a great game.

When Paul Coffey skated in from the blue line at the midway point of the second, all these memories came flooding back. Man the game was great back then. Tikkanen was hillarious. He ran someone and jumped hard into the boards to make it sound like he crushed him. Ranford was amazing! Sign him up! Excellent game.

I only wish Gretzky could have scored. How sweet would that have been?

The ice didn't look too good. Hopefully it won't effect the "real" game too much.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a fcuking horrible display of hockey. If they were skating any slower, they would have been stationary. How bad was the camera work? Sure it was a rarity in terms of hockey but it wasn't worth the hype. I'm glad all the fossils enjoyed themselves and the 'bonding'. I'm just glad I was here watching it and staying warm, unlike the 56 000 who are freezing their Henry Halls off, and must feel like they're looking at a bunch of ants leaving a picnic. Nostalgia that game right up your hole, NHL. Why didn't they invite the Flyers anyway?

I hope the NHL game is better. At least we know it will be quicker but he ****ing camera angles are shoc-king.

Captainwhodidn'tsharethesameenthusiasmasTheRobandhopesHammerheadandKurganenjoyedthemselves

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game itself is not really that important anyway it was just fun to take a trip down memory lane to watch the players we grew up with.

Could you imagine the price tag now days if that Oilers team was around right now. It would probably rival that of the Yankees payroll. Gretzky, Messier, Coffey, Kurri, and on and on. What a team in their day.

Parkhead

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts