Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Hemi, Indo/Akal, & Getting Paid to Play: The Lovers Quarrel Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHT HAWK

Sep 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Rumor has it that there was a whitecaps spotting last night at a Sikh Temple practice. Dave Morris was apparently at there training last night. I thought he was heading to indo/akal hemi? Any truth to these rumors? and how much is he getting this year? Is this gunna be Temple's year?

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

HAhA.....K i will bite Nitepussy !! Ya Dave Morris was offered $150 per game from AkalIndo, and a all expenses trip to Mexico if they get promoted !!!!! Sanddog will elaborate cause hes the one with the Air Canada hookup.

Amazing huh Gilly, n Sandman the truth is slowly ripping to the surface.....so what not just be truthful in the first place!!!! Oh the other ringers have also been offered these elaborate trips as well.

It is in the great tradition of " great " football clubs to grease the a-holes and palms of " ringers " :rolleyes: but these nimwits fail to realize that none of these ringers really care about their masterpiece of a team Akal/Indo.....ah shite whatever!!!! this INdo??/Akal soon to be fiasco is their problemo and they can put their own fires out. :bronco:

Nomoreontheindoakaljokeofawannabeteamthathasnoprideandrespectforthemselves :cool:

NIGHT HAWK

Sep 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey hemi....is the real reason why your an indo/akal hater because u were once a part of indo? What is the truth that is coming to the surface...it hasn't been shown that indo/akal offered Morris any money....all it is, was you saying that they did. If a club has the money to pay players let them...if its indo/akal or sikh temple or AFC who really cares. So hemi lay off them just cause you couldnt crack there lineup, but i've heard there is a position open on there CAT team for a waterboy.

NIGHT HAWK

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

NIGHT HAWK said:
hey hemi....is the real reason why your an indo/akal hater because u were once a part of indo? What is the truth that is coming to the surface...it hasn't been shown that indo/akal offered Morris any money....all it is, was you saying that they did. If a club has the money to pay players let them...if its indo/akal or sikh temple or AFC who really cares. So hemi lay off them just cause you couldnt crack there lineup, but i've heard there is a position open on there CAT team for a waterboy.

NIGHT HAWK
So is the real reason your sending me messages cause your fcking nervous you twat zit !!! You are obviously involved with INDOOR/Akunt and your defending " SLeazy tactics " by a group of INDOS that actually dont like each other but as turns out will do anything to win and in the end stab each other in the back.....your culture bro !!!!!!! send me a private message if you wanna know who I am. Never ever played with Indo or Akunt nor any INDO team.....JUST FIND YOUR CREWS TACTIC HILARIOUS :D

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just ask your girl SANDWOMAN and if hes a man will be upfront and honest bout , Mexico.....actually Cancun right Sandman ???? and I agree BIG DEAL !!!!!!!! go ahead and be a bunch of free spending INDOS, I dont really care ...... my dealio was to comment on it and I did get the info from your very own INDOS !!!!!!!!!!

INDO pays their players cause these guys would never play for them otherwise cause theres no real respect or team spirit..........and these AKALIS are trying to define themselves a " real team " not just a picnic tournment team that enjoys roti in the shade!!!!!!!! YOU GUYs are just fcking hilarous and if you would just own up to it ,,,,, i might just be able to wipe my arse and call it SHITE !!!!!!!! :D :cool:

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha..........great idea for the thread !!!! :bronco: I'm waiting for the INDOS , come on !!!! you wanna go !!!!! I'm waiting !!!!!!! Waiting for you all to admit that you are paying players and getting them all expense vacations and generally willing to do anything to win .......so you may think blindly that we all with respect you !!!! Ha you TWATS !!! :) :D :p

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im your mama, im your papa im the Indo in the alley.........c'mon Gilly, Sanddog, Nitebitch....ah and whoever else wants to step up C"MON BRO !!!!!!! :wa:

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Hemroids needs to ease off horseback riding and wack-off to release your tension. I don't play for Indo/Akal and do not give a rats ass who they have or are paying. I think most of the "elite" teams give their top players perks and some cheddar. I'm not sure if they are paying these guys, but you are probably right, it's just a case of going to the highest bidder. Players like JJ and Heald would be playing in this league anyhow, but ya maybe Indo/Akal did fork a bit more than the other team. Who cares? Other than, well you all know who. :confused:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The never ending quarrel

hemi said:
Ya Dave Morris was offered $150 per game from AkalIndo, and a all expenses trip to Mexico if they get promoted !!!!

Hemi, I heard you were offered 15 cents per post and a free meal at Taco Time if you were able to get your own thread. If only Morris and Ollie were so lucky.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The never ending quarrel

"Whitey"...
By the way...what did Temple pay Morris last year? I can't recall you posting last year about this same topic when Morris was on your side. How come Indo always wins over the big signings? Must make one bitter, no?

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey.....me piss takes r working !!!!! :D :D Ya who cares bout the INdo/Akal payroll......I really do :rolleyes: I just find it funny :D :D :D and funnier knowing that their own " indo " players are being lead by the blind !!!! Right on JJ, Ollie , Wally, JoJo and spot , my neighbors dog , for being on INdo/akals payroll !!!!!!! :D

Fcuk any fcuk fart that thinks Ollie , or JJ or Dave Morris should get paid is obviously a fcukin fan of bean bag soccer !!!!! look in the mirror you pencil dicks !!!!! The only guy that should be getting paid in soccer are the guys that line the fields and put up the nets for each and every one of these recreational, amateur beer league games in VMSL. Right pay your players so you can pay HOMAGE TO FALSE GODS.....YOU INDO/Akals and whoever else out there !!!!! :cool:

Fcuk im brilliant !!!! This is Seacrest out !!!!!!!

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
OH one more update for the INdos......JJ was given a job by one the Indo/Akal dick wads as well as a flat fee for the year as well as the Cancun trip. Right on Indo !!!!! Great player development, fcuk these useless dicks are getting paid more from you guys then the ever did for the " CAPS " Why don't you cumquats go and donate the equivalent of your payroll to the FOOD BANK you perky humps of wanna be trash soccer. """"""""""" SEACREST OUT """"""""""""""""""""""

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah hemi

hemi u bitch dont ever dis my culture ever again. why the **** do u got to hate all brown teams. if u got hate for indo and akal hate on them but dont go dising everyother team. If i saw ur slut ass i would slap ur bitch ass. U got alot balls think u the don of take the piss. U keep forgeting im the don and always will be. If u got beef with indo than hate on them but dont dis the indo canadain tournys if u do ill slap u silly. NO ur role hemi or the star will show u ur role.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: oh yeah hemi

Yah, this site is on fire lately. So many good things happening. I wonder who the top 10 posters would be - in terms of quality. A little help, TheRob? Remember you were going to tell me who the top 10 posters were at the Nations Cup? I thought now would be a great time. We already know the BEST poster is no longer here. Hail Hail to Fastshow.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: oh yeah hemi

Agreed Shamrock. Hail Hail to Fasty, and the gerbel that did him in.

I don't know about you, but I think that Star Pimp has some star qualities. I remember Fasty seldom had a post not worth reading, but could he outdo this:

star pimp said:
If i saw ur slut ass i would slap ur bitch ass. U got alot balls think u the don of take the piss. U keep forgeting im the don and always will be.

When theRob does reply, I can assure you that Hemi and Star Pimp will be near the top of his Top 10 list, just ahead of Playboi, Spazz, and Striker 14. No comment where Yoda ends up.

Keeper...great idea of creating this thread (clearing up the Div 1 thread)...but I'm taking Dap's advice again.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hemi said:
The only guy that should be getting paid in soccer are the guys that line the fields and put up the nets for each and every one of these recreational, amateur beer league games in VMSL.

from what i understand, Ollie does in fact line the field before every Indo game. so if he is being paid he absolutely deserves it.

he is working very hard for the alleged money

by the way, i am still accepting offers to play in Div 1, it sounds like so much fun

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simon,

Will Ollie still be paid when he's in PEI? I don't really think that's fair to the other Indo 'liners' if he does and rightly so, "Sanddog" should be ashamed.

:D

~Regs.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Simon,

Will Ollie still be paid when he's in PEI? I don't really think that's fair to the other Indo 'liners' if he does and rightly so, "Sanddog" should be ashamed.

:D

~Regs.

ok you stumped me here...is he going to PEI?

if he is you can expect every field to lined according to his very high standards. he is at his best early on saturday and sunday mornings after he gets his early night and a full 8 hours of sleep ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts