Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Hemi, Indo/Akal, & Getting Paid to Play: The Lovers Quarrel Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I've heard that he is following his dreams there... something about a bird?

:D

~Regs.

he may go to watch a few games...and line the fields of course because that is what he does for Indo

i do not know if he gets any $$$ for doing that though

NIGHT HAWK

Sep 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey,Hem-lock what you need in your life is closure so you can move on with your life.I think if you talk to Sandman maybe he can get you a flight to cancun.Your bashing Indo/Akal for only one reason and one reason only,that is you couldn't be apart of the elite.At times you post i'm not a part of the indo culture and then you call them akalis who eat rotti in the shade.It makes you wonder i think the reason your a hater is because you had one too many rottis and now your over weight.

I,m your...mama, i'm your...papa i'm...the NIGHT HAWK in the alley...I think STAR PIMP said it best, just admitt your one of us.Get over the fact players get paid that's apart of life move on hemi.

p.s i wanna wish u luck in "PREMIER" riding the bench.If u ever wanna talk about indo/akal or sikh temple or even afc don't open your mouth until you can prove it,instead of waisting a thread.Later hem-roid until u open your mouth again.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF!

For all those TTPers who have inquired or are inquiring about free airline tickets to Cancun......You're talking to the wrong SANDWOMAN.

When did I open up a travel agency :rolleyes: I can't hook up anyone, no one, anybody with zero, zilch airline tickets. :rolleyes:

Sandbitch

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how did you get to the Cameron Indoor Arena?

I call bullshite! You must have connections to be able to afford that!

:D

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Yah, this site is on fire lately. So many good things happening. I wonder who the top 10 posters would be - in terms of quality. A little help, TheRob? Remember you were going to tell me who the top 10 posters were at the Nations Cup? I thought now would be a great time. We already know the BEST poster is no longer here. Hail Hail to Fastshow.
:rolleyes:

Sitting in the corner pouting about it isn't exactly helping the "quality" is it?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's time to bring back the most annoying TTP'er for the month.

It would be a really tight race this month. :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: oh yeah hemi

Captain Shamrock said:
Yah, this site is on fire lately. So many good things happening. Hail Hail to Fastshow.

Capt., I have to say, the SPL Threads are dead these days without all your great piss-takes and witty banter. Come on man, get over Fasty, he is sooo Spring 2004, it is now the Fall, and Hemi is the man. New thread this week is "Ask Uncle Hemi", get on it The Rob.

As for all this who gets paid crap, who gives a shitt, no offence to Indo/Akal, but they are in Div. 1 after 1 year in Premier, if they want to pay players good one em. S. Temple can pay Morris too, he did score 8 in one game last year, but they too are still in Div. 1. If a team wants to pay players, good one em for having the cash, all I know is, I have to be the highest paid player on what ever team I play for, you figure that out.

hos

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hEY HEY .... MY PEOPLE !!! I just enjoy this farce Akal/INdo is calling a team......and I had some witty insights for all intended....and I am shocked SANDSTONE....have you forgotten all the times you flew Dan Sankar in from Toronto ????? WTF is right bro ????
Well truth is in da puddin !!!!!! and this wanna be Indo will be fine here in div.1 ridin the pine !!! laughing and relaying true posts!!! SEACREST OUT !!!

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ciao my Indianjones brothers !!! :D The realization that the revolutionary HEMI has disfigured the core of the Akal/Indo ( wanna be fotty team ) is like getting a finger placed in once arse just before a full jism !!!!! I'm loving this bro's !!

So far not one of lead Indianos from Akal/INdo have come forward with the truth and more importantly we still have not heard from the guys that are not getting paid.....all 6 of them feisty starters :rolleyes:

U dum brown bears think I give a fcuk who gets paid and who does'nt ??!!!! My posts are a shot at random intellect and cultural folklore dats all ;)

StarSlut what's gotten into your bowl of lentils ???? I'm not dissin your community bra !!! :mad: I'm dissing these MEATHEADS at Indo/Askull cause it just bothers me that the dissillusioned players that are on their roster that no nothing of their team leaders doings !!!!! and as mentioned before its fcuking great that two teams that have hated each other on and off the field for years have joined at the hip and come to a truce !! One day soon the INDO extremes will fcuk the Akunt extremes or vice versa.....the pleasure is gonna be to see if these CNuts get promoted how a certain Sandworm and PL go and fcuk over their agreement with Akunt :eek: :eek: :eek: We all enjoy good soccer , however we all also enjoy taking the piss of a MAKE BELIEVE TEAM....!!! Look round cnuts and see how real teams survive !!!!!! and how they treat all their players :mad: :cool: Seacrest out !!!! definitely would'nt wanna be in your dressing room :D :D :knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sitting in the corner pouting about it isn't exactly helping the "quality" is it?

Now I'm pouting because I haven't been posting? For fcuk sakes, Rob, you really need to stop listening to the TTP owner. Seriously. There really hasn't been a lot to post about and to be quite honest I haven't felt the need to support Article Bot. Oh that's right, I'm pouting over Article Bot. :rolleyes: Anyway, I'll wait for that list you promised at the Nations Cup because I'm trying to remember the last time I seriously laughed at a post on here. I had plenty of them in the old days but things are different now for whatever reason. Anyway, I'm off topic so I might have the almighty condescending Keeper(super moderator) come on and try to be facetious about something.......

I'm off to pout now because that is what I'm supposed to be doing. Have a super weekend everyone. Cheers.

NIGHT HAWK

Sep 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Hemi,

First of all i wouldn't want you in my dressing room cause i would be watching behind me or i would be affraid to bend over.You keep shooting your mouth off every time you have failed to realize jealousy will get you no where and then again your a nobody anyways.Why not talk about something else besides paying or flying people to cancun or toronto who really cares.WTF is right meathead you like the finger in your arse before a full jism....that's why you don't belong in a dressing room.Move on with your sorry life and get over the fact that no one cares anymore about what you have to say cause it's just a bunch of bull s_ _ t......you sound like a broken record every time you post something.You wish that you were still a part of Indo cause let's face it if u didn't you wouldn't be thinking of them 24/7.Why would anyone from Indo/Akal come forward about anything to you cause your not worthy. :knvb: Just face reality and move on hemroid.Later indo hater from the NIGHT HAWK in the alley.

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:cool: :bronco: Gerry Henderson !!! Classic post bro !!!! Oh got some fresh funky dead monkey dope on some inside Indo/akunt backstabbing ....... goes something like this .....a certain tall indo keeper( not mentioning ) any names :D and some cousins ( sl, kl, and pl ) have for years said that they felt the brothers Raj C and H-rb C were gay!!!! they use to sprout that talk openly and joke about them quite often.....now they're playing together ??? :confused: Right on Idiot/Akunts ...good on ya !!!! as for no one caring bout my posts,,,,,,,, I BEG TO DIFFER Young tosser !!! you've been keeping a nervous eye on em hey !!!

I dont hate INdo/Akal ......I just don't like em !! :D look at all my previous posts and you will know why. Come on ya muthers.....toe to toe, no one can touch the reality of HEMI posts. :D

Like I said anyone wanna know my identity send me a private message....and you Indo lot with fall out of your pile of shite when you realise ....i aint no indo and that I am in the same division as you fcuk farts !! Seacrest OUT !!! :bronco:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me sideways!

What in God's name has happened to the Div 1 section of TTP.

Who are all of you pricks?

This used to be a decent forum.

I'm with the Captain...the calibre in the Div 1 threads is absolutely abysmal.....I don't know who half of you think you are but you're complete amateurs.

Captain is not sulking...he is completely turned off by all of you low lifers.

Have a nice night.

Daz :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hemi

Let me clarify it to you.

I am sure you watched the Lion King 2. So assuming that you did, then you'll remember that everybody got together as a family and live happily and the one who stirred the hate ans B.S. ended up dying.

I mean DEAD, so is why everybody is happy.

Do you get the picture here BRO?

GH

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gerry henderchunk......!!!!!! Stop it you arsemole !!!! You're livin proof that the lowest form of human can put on a boot and call himself a fotty player !!! Lion King ...... you watch that with your wife and sob into her fat arms throughout the flick ???? You're a FCUKING CARTOON !!!!! I mean DEAD, you're a like a pancake without syrup bro..... tasteless. You idiot !!!! Your the one that should be dead.....Gerry !!

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCuk you to DAZZA AS WELL as GERRY Hernia !!!! You fcuking twats quite going through me posts if you find it disturbing......fcuking hell !!! :mad: One Cnut is talking about Lion King and you Dazza are upset at the quality of the posts???? :confused: You fcukers are boring lazy lemons and get the fcuk of the curb before I run ya over !!!!!!! :eek: :p

Fcuk off if you can't hang !!!! Seacrest Out !!! :eek: ;) :cool:

PS. Dazza .....I'd love to Fcuk you sideways you fcuking bent TOSSER !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0