Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hazek's comeback

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just when everything was going just fine in the NHL world, I read this in the paper...Hazek is coming back!! :rolleyes:

I guess the ball hockey or whatever he got in trouble for taking some guy out wasn't enough, and plus, he is probably short on cash now, right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Plus...is it fair that they are going to put Joseph aside and let this bum back? Joseph deserves a little more respect than that...even if he did let Anaheim sweep them ;) :p

striker14 :wa:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ztriker14

If Hazek comez back, they zay that Jozeph will probably be zought after by the Flyerz, Bluez, and Rangerz - of courze. Unlezz of courze, the Canuckz put Auld on the market, then everyone will be after him......:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hasek has a Cup and an Olympic Gold, along with all the Vezinas and a couple of Heart trophies.

Joseph: choked in the Olympics & Stanley Cups.

I'd bring back Hasek in a heartbeat. Based on his performance, Joseph doesn't deserve much more respect than the fact that he's guaranteed another $16 m on his contract.

I think that's more than enough respect, thanks.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude

Joseph: choked in the Olympics & Stanley Cups.

In the Olympics, he played ONE GAME and I agree, he choked that game and Brodeur stepped up :D but you can't say Joseph isn't one of the best goalies in the NHL :wa:

I think HaSek should stay retired, and not pull a Michael Jordan! He has had his time...too many great players don't get out in time and they retire lookin' like shite, and I think HaSek going out when he did is a good thing...that's all! :D

striker14:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right now, yes I can. I can list a bunch I'd take over him RIGHT NOW:

· Hasek
· Brodeur
· Sean Burke
· Theodore
· Thilbault
· Guiguere
· Befour
· Khabibuhlin (that can’t be spelled right)
· Salo

I’d even take Dan Cloutier. He did more for his team when they needed him to be good this year than Joseph did for the Wings all season. I wouldn’t even trade the two straight up if Detroit offered to eat 7 million of his salary! Joseph is past his prime, and even in his prime was well overrated.

In conclusion, you're cooked.:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bling Bling

That is the only reason for a comeback.

His agent has told him....

" hey dommie, if you are even thinking of a comeback....do it this year, before the new CBA. Because after, I cannot guarantee u a lot of Bling bling"

I bet after the new CBA, you wont see the current list of players in their twilight coming back out of retirement....in fact you will see more retire at an earlier age.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sup, Fil Dawg

Did you just say, "Bling Bling"?

Did you learn that from your peeps?

~P Diddy.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hazek and more.

Hazek will prob sign with Detroit for way too much money and our buddy Joseph will probably get the shaft... (end up in some other US City that is foolish enough to pay that kind of money)...

I personally would not sign either of them for that kind of money, but if I had to choose I'd keep Joseph now.

Funny there seems to be a real abundance of players going to be available this season due to contact disputes / free agency etc.

I suppose all the days of big spending seem to be gone, dumping payrolls on the agenda of many of the big teams.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper Karma

Well the Wings have taken the option on Hazeks contract and he will play for the Wings next year for 8 Million Dollars.
So they now have two of the top keepers in the league making 16 million between the two of them.

Cujo will get the shaft, just like Potvin got the shaft in TO when Cujo went there.

The only thing is, the Wings won't get anything for Cujo because no team in the league wants any big contracts going into the final year before the Lock-out or strike.

Have you seen any of the free-agents out there. Both Kayria and Oats are un-restricted, and they helped get the Ducks to the finals, well OK, is was the keeper and D-fence.

Kayria would fit in his home city, if he would take a pay cut, and wouldn't mind playing on the second line with the sisters.

HOS

Will anyone take on Hazek next year after he put that guy in the hospital in a fight?

ps. if Bobby Clark in Philly doesn't try and get Cujo, he should be fired and never manage in the NHL again. Come on man this is what the team needs, do what ever you have to do to get a top keeper. The wings will try to send Cujo to the East because they don't want him to haunt them in the play-offs.
I am not even a Flyers fan, but get a keeper man.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

ps. if Bobby Clark in Philly doesn't try and get Cujo, he should be fired and never manage in the NHL again. Come on man this is what the team needs, do what ever you have to do to get a top keeper. The wings will try to send Cujo to the East because they don't want him to haunt them in the play-offs.

Apparently Bobby Clarke thinks that Jeff Hackett is the guy, as the Flyers have just signed him.

Sandman

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mabey as a Back-up

Well Hacket has been good over the last couple of years, I don't think he is a starter for the Flyers. But who knows with Clark, Chekmanick has a great regular season, then has a couple of tough games in the play-offs and he is ousted, and his contract is not too too high, the Flyers are fukced, just go and get the best keeper you can get and put to rest the "what if we had a good goalie in the play-offs" talk.

Did the Nucks get anyone today?

HOS

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flyers do it again.:eek: Settle for a has been in the pipes. No Cup again this year on Broadstreet.:D

Parkhead

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts